Closed

Closed due to clutter

5b b/o

1 Like

I’ll snipe this one. I like the character; my bid is 155B ISK.

2 Likes

Yeah, It looks like you have yourself a deal then =)
Just leave me a message here when you have sent account name and isk and ill start the transfer

Hang tight, I’ll start working on it in about five hours.

1 Like

I’m very sorry—I’m traveling and won’t be home until a bit later. If by then we can still proceed with my offer of 150B, I’ll close the deal with you.

1 Like

Sorry, I need my liquid ISK for some other urgent matters. I’m withdrawing my offer — let the previous bidder have it.

If you mail me the account name and send the isk then we can the show on the road so to speak =)

Will be keeping an eye on the thread every now and then to see if u have posted a reply

I’m very sorry that I just got home. I checked the resume of this person and was completely astonished. I can only say sorry. I cannot accept such a resume, so I have decided not to purchase this role. Good luck to you!