I haven’t mentioned it before because I wanted to get as much information as possible on the subject, but it seems difficult to find. Therefore, this will be incomplete information on what’s happening in the Pochven region.
Sites codenamed “Viligance Point” seem to have begun to be built in Pochven at the same time as new Drifter sites in the rest of New Eden and the beginning of the occupation of the hive systems.
This site contains a “Vigilance Spire,” a structure that serves as a command and observation center for the local Drifter forces. The spire is controlled by a Tyrannos Tekton unit.
The ball of light you see is a wormhole being generated, sleeper drones have arrived and a force field has been generated around the spire.
I wasn’t able to take any more photos or obtain any further information on the subject due to the dangerous nature of the site.
It seems that Drifter units are likely to arrive to defend the spire.
I’ve also heard that Horizon Siege Points may be present, but I’m not sure if this is true.
Tyranite deposits have also appeared in Pochven at the same time as other Drifter sites and tyranite deposits in New Eden.
I was unable to find any Drifter manufacturing sites in Pochven, these structures appear to be either absent or very well hidden.
Same thing for Drifter relic sites.
It is possible that if Drifter sites and tyranite deposits in New Eden are indeed used to prepare for a “doomsday scenario”, then the same is certainly true for those in Pochven and it is possible that these sites and deposits are present in the Abyss as well.
Regarding rumored Horizon Siege Point within Vigilance Points sites, if they are indeed present then it is possible that they are being used to disrupt space-time alteration techniques used by the Triglavians, perhaps to sever the “bridges” between Pochven and Bujan or other protective alterations.
I have also heard of Vigilance Points sites located in shattered Anoikis systems, but I cannot confirm whether this is true or not due to a lack of information on the subject.







