Coming back, Looking for Industrial Corp

I’ve decided to return to Eve, Looking for Industrial corporation to join. Will activate omega next week. 27M skill points, mostly focused on Industry. Let me know if your looking for a new recruit.
API Key can be sent upon request.

2 Likes

If your interested we run a very active US TZ group. C3 w/ C3/C5 Statics. I’ll toss you a message in game. Thanks!

For more info

Hello @Shearer5204,

We are a good WH Training Corp/Alliance. Come take a closer look at who and what we are as we do just about everything in EVE.

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known!

Hey man, what TZ are you ?

I run a null sec corp that operation in Drone Space and we’re just launching a profit share for the ore we all mine. Should work very well and pay members back above Jita price - great when the rocks are so good out here and the boosts are excellent !

Be a part of proper industry and come build some big toys ?

I represent a low sec industry corp, and would love to talk to you further. Please mail me in game at your earliest convenience.

Hey Shearer!

Hello, Nocturnal Reconnaissance and Manufacturing is a highsec based mining and industry corp currently looking for new members. We’re US/EU TZ based. If you’d like to know more please message me here or in game. I look forward to speaking with you!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.