Coming back to eve

Returning eve player looking for a null sec Corp / alliance near high sec. I have 3 accounts two pvp and one mission running / industrial toon. This toon has 50 million Sps and other 79 million. This one can fly minmatar dread and other one can fly gallante Carrier and dread. No fw or wh alliances or corps and no pirate corps or alliance. I’m USA central time zone. This toon is currently omega would activate others to omega if I find the right Corp/alliance. I’ll be on 6pm central time tonight if you would like to chat. I have discord and mic. Can respond to this ad as well. Thanks for your time

Iyani

1 Like

Greetings, we are a high sec Corp placed close to markets, that aims to help new players into mining and industry, also having wh stations to the more experienced players …look for rookie miners and industries ads and see if it fits you.

1 Like

Hey there lyani! Welcome back to EVE. While my corp/alliance does not live near highsec nor goes to highsec, we do have an excellent Hauling service and a fully fleshed out market, so your need to go to highsec should be nil. If you are deadset on running missions we do have a sister highsec corp which you could place that alt into, and you’d still get full access to all of our Nullsec/Lowsec structures.

My corp is Mecha Enterprises Fleet, we’re the high SP USTZ corp in the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Pure Blind. We own 14 system spread across 3 regions, connected by Jump Bridge, and we have space for carrier ratting as well as industry, including T2 and capital production. We also have a hefty capital fleet which you more than welcome to join in on.

We use Discord for text communication, fleet pings, announcements, command directives, etc, and Mumble for alliance-wide voice communications, and teamspeak if we ever work with other alliances.

The one caveat though is while we are mainly a Nullsec alliance, we are also a Faction Warfare alliance at the same time, being in the Gallente Militia.

If you’re interested at all, here’s our Discord, more than happy to chat with you through Discord voice or just private message on Discord: http://bit.ly/Fed_UP

2 Likes

There could be us living fairly close to high sec and thats Pure Blind region but I will be honest and tell you that our ustz presence is not so overwhelming :smiley: If you would like to check it out anyway:

o/

1 Like

Hi there
Well we’re a uk based Corp, but we’re expanding into more US TZ. our alliance LORDE, and out winter coalition allow TZ to cross over, so always people around. We have the space for great pew pew content, as well as pve/mining etc
We’re a good bunch of guys, we know RL comes first.

Our in game channel brittas empire public, or join our discord https://discord.gg/tZacyWu

2 Likes

Join our in game channel F-OFF Recruits

Check out our home page @ F-OFF.net

1 Like

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid ■■■■ but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. We don’t have any mandatory PvP but we do like people to try to PVP when their real life lets them. We do focus on being competent PVPers as a corp and our end goal is to be able to call a corp op to achieve an objective and be able to fight with a tighter knit group that can defeat a fleet larger than ours using superior tactics. We have people in corp who build just about anything we need to try to create a completely self sustained corp that doesn’t have to rely on the alliance for ships and content, but still participates actively with them. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilot

1 Like
1 Like

Offering all aspect of Null life.

RL comes first no BS corp

1 Like

Howdy @Iyani_K_Sor,

I’ve just finished reading your post and I think that The Republic is just the place for you! Please see our advert here.

If you have any questions and/or would like to join, please contact us!

Looking forward to hearing from you,

LeVa MagloN
President
Republic of Us

Find us on

Discord%202

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.