Copy Contract is adding a trailing 0 to all prices

I create a lot of contracts, so I use Copy Contract a lot. As of today’s patch, if I copy a contract, it is adding a trailing 0 to the price that I am charging.

A contract that is normally priced at 1.9m will copy in with a price of 19m. If I don’t pay attention, and then copy it again, now I’m charging 190m. Please fix, kkthx.

I can confirm that this also applies to copying courier contracts. Each time you copy a courier contract, an extra zero is added to the reward of the copied contract.

1 Like

I just tried this and in my case it did not just add an additional 0, it also added an L so that the reward or a ISK values were set to 0 in the next step. And when I go back a step to fix that the ISK values are set to 0, too. This L is only added if the base reward for this game-side manipulation is higher than 100M, so that the manipulated price results in higher than 1B figures. I tried it with a 50M base value and the manipulated value was just 500M without the L :rage:*

EBR-190850

*this rage smiley is a red dot.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.