💊 Coreli Corporation: 18+ years of drugs & violence

Looking for Late USTZ pilots who enjoy black ops and hunting. DRUGS & MURDER guaranteed.

Sunday morning

LF skilled pilots. Building a late USTZ contingent. Lots of small gang fights to be had, plus all the content you’d expect from being a Legionnaire.

bring back the weekend pls :frowning:

1 Like

Side effects of Joining Coreli may include: Anxiety, drowsiness, epilepsy, extravasation, headache, hypersensitivity, hypertension, hypotension, nausea, abnormal limb growth, pituitary apoplexy, convulsion, sweating, eye farts, syncope, dry mouth, lightheadedness, abdominal discomfort, brain injury, amaurosis, bad taste, change in blood pressure, breast enlargement, tingling sensation, projectile vomiting, projectile bleeding, unwanted pregnancy, permanent loss of brain function, delusions of grandeur, various types of death.

Banner_Logo

Hello.

I’ve been playing since 2009 and took a few years off, just recently returned. Nulsec experience includes Morsus Mihi and Goons. I have two accounts. Between them the mains can fly nearly every T2 sub-cap. They can also fly Caldari & Gallente dreads, Cal & Amarr carriers, Cal & Amarr freighters and Cal JF. The caps are newly skilled so still works in progress. My main account has 141mil SP, the alt account has 132mil SP.

Nulsec pvp experience incliudes big stand up fleet brawls, small roams, blops incursions and being the cyno brick on the end of a support fleet bridge. All sub-cap stuff. Best small gang fun ever was stealing a faction POS tower and killing the Rorqual waiting on the timer. Solo it has to be my double-buffer tanked disco Scorp, a warp bubble and a gang of marauding frigates.

I’m in Canada and play east coast time zone (EVE -3 hours with DST). I am usually home during the day and regularly login during the afternoon and evening. I would like to learn more about cap pvp and enjoy a gf. I will fly support if needed. All of the Empire T2 logi cruisers are at V. Working on the Logi Frigs along with the caps.

Cheers!

Eye farts?

Noooooo!!!

Side effects of Joining Coreli may include: Anxiety, drowsiness, epilepsy, extravasation, headache, hypersensitivity, hypertension, hypotension, nausea, abnormal limb growth, pituitary apoplexy, convulsion, sweating, eye farts, syncope, dry mouth, lightheadedness, abdominal discomfort, brain injury, amaurosis, bad taste, change in blood pressure, breast enlargement, tingling sensation, projectile vomiting, projectile bleeding, unwanted pregnancy, permanent loss of brain function, delusions of grandeur, various types of death.
Banner_Logo

Upsies

Early morning bump

Early morning streak

to da top

Early morning bumparoony

To da top

late night bump

Make friends while making drugs. Looking for Late USTZ!

looking for late USTZ combat pilots. Excellent opportunities to be apart of a prestigious drug empire!

New year, new you. Join Coreli! We are looking for Late USTZ combat pilots who like to dabble in the dark arts of drug production!

upsies

bumpaty