[Corp Found] 25.6M Returning Pilot

After a few different conversations I’ve landed myself in a new corp. I’d like to thank all of you who responded here and in game for taking the time to reach out to me.

o/

I’ve been on a ~1-1.5yr hiatus, recently returned earlier this week and I’ve just been shaking off the dust as an Alpha (Plans to go Omega, just waiting for life to settle down a little first). I enjoy the occasional pewpews (mostly frigs, but I’ve been training into logi on/off while omega’d), but my main enjoyment is explo. I’ve done the missioning scene, and been in and out of WH life. I’m not 100% sure I’m wanting a WH atm, at least while I’m still alpha’d (I miss my T2 explo), but I could be open to it for the right corp. I’m PST, but usually available in the afternoons/evenings most days.

I’d prefer a smaller to medium sized corp, that is active in chat (ingame and/or voip). I’d rather not just be another number that gets lost in the crowd, but I also don’t want a corp that’s quiet 90% of the time. This is probably the biggest thing for me, as I’m pretty laid back and tend to just do my own explo thing (unless there’s pewpews to be had). At this time, I’m not expecting anything fancy or formal out of a corp, I’m just mostly wanting that social interaction to break up the monotony of exploration.

Also side note concerning voip, atm I’m without a working mic, so voice for me is out but I’m still capable of listening.

If you didn’t mind my rambling and think I might be a fit, feel free to message me here or ingame (and please no super intense copypasta.exe)

o7

3 Likes

Greetings Alkurelle,

Welcome back to EVE!
Feel free to check Starseekers out and come hang out with us, give WH space another chance, there is plenty of opportunities for exploration in our chains. Plenty of other activities of all kinds and opportunities for PVP too if you are interested:

Have a good day and great adventures.

1 Like

Hi Alkurelle

We are a smaller group of active people that is focused on pvp. We might be a good fit for you.

1 Like

Hi Alkurelle join our public channel m8 for a chat - sure you’d fit in well - OAME Public

1 Like

Let me know if you want to hunt. https://www.reddit.com/r/evejobs/comments/971qp0/brand_new_corp_forming_active_pvpers_needed/

1 Like

Hello. I run a small growing factional warfare corp. We have ties to null sov within the alliance. I have some nice pockets for exploring in both areas. I can offer you some mentoring in pvp as well, if you’re interested, as this is mainly what I do these days.

Here’s a link to my recruitment add, with more info in it.

1 Like

If you happen to be Dutch then look here: [NL-BE] Nederlandse en Vlaamse corporatie zoekt leden we are open for all kinds of pilots

aint%20dutch

1 Like

Hey there Alkurelle!

Welcome back to EVE!

Feel free to check out Mecha Enterprises Fleet and come hang out with us, give Nullsec/Lowsec PVP a try, there’s plenty of opportunities for all manner of activities with us. We’re part of the Federation Uprising alliance, a PVP focused group, so there’s always action to be had.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our Discord: Discord

o7

Email sent in game.

I’d like to have a chat with you today!

1 Like

Heyo!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Hey @Alkurelle

Welcome back! If you’re interested in living in lowsec I think our corp might fit your needs.

We here at Filthy Peasants are a lowsec/npc 0.0 US TZ pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We’re a RL-first corp that promotes a friendly, open, and casual culture. Our corp encourages our members to do whatever they find fun in the game while we search for fun pvp content. We also do posted fleet ops when a timer or other important objective might be occurring or if someone wants to schedule a roam.

We’re very active within our community and have multiple comms platforms. We use teamspeak 3 for voice comms in fleets and discord for pings/general text chat/memes. We love to trash talk each other in a friendly way while also avoiding stirring up any drama between members or our friends.

I think our corp can provide you with a relaxed environment to do your exploration while also giving you an outlet to pvp, network between experienced players/groups, and learn more about things that interest you. We have a large industrial network built up as well for all of your building needs.

Check out the links below. If you’re interested join our public channel Open Filth to come have a chat with us. Good luck in your search!

1 Like

We Are Unified Variations

Hi there

WE are Unified Variations. We are a small corp in a small Allance. We are located in null sec. We operate under NRDS, Not Red Don’t Shoot. As a corporation we enjoy Mining, PVE, and PVP. We’d like to welcome you to our corporation if you like. So come to our chat channel UVAR Lounge. Have fun and fly safe.

1 Like

Hello @Alkurelle

I know you said you were not sure you wanted the WH life again, but wanted you to know we are recruiting good pilots just like you. More and more we have pilots from all different walks of the EVE Empire join our ranks. Most of which end up staying as we are very social group. We love to PVP together as an Alliance, but we also hunt in small gangs during off times. Hell, we take almost any fight these days, so you would definitely enjoy that.

If you get a chance, take a closer look at who and what we are…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.