Cosmos Industrial - High Sec - Null Sec - New players welcome

Closed

Bump!

Hello my name is Morrn. I have been gone since like 2011 or so lol. I came back to a dead corp. Your corp sounds like fun. Im Gallente, I think about 20m sp. I love goofing around and laughing with peeps. That was ALWAYS my favorite part of Eve. I NEED fun people to play with. I dont have a mic atm so I can only talk via txt in game but Ill try to get one soon. Hope to hear from ya!

Hey, I’ll send you an invite mate

returning player with multiple toons im interested . looks like your discord link is broken

cheers

Fixed the link and sent a in game invite

Bump!

Im totally sorry, I just saw this reply now. I didnt see an invite in game. Now I’ve been away for a LONG time, so maybe Im just dumb and not seeing it? Can you send it again? Also just to be safe, where do I look for it? In my mails?

See you made it in, welcome to Cosmos mate

Bump!

Very impressive recruitment video. I am a returning player and I think you guys might be exactly what I might be looking for in a corp. Its been a few years since I have player (so I got to relearn everything). My toon has mostly trained for the industrial sideo of the house. But I am interested in expanding into other areas. I have joined the recruitment discord channel. The name there is Moist Towelette. I look forward to talking with someone soon!

im a new player interested in industrial only for now. wanted to join a corp and get the hang of this game

Bump!

Hey, I’m a returning player. Me and a friend came back online to a dead corp. I prefer mining and the industrial side of things where as he preferes pve and relic hunting. One question I’m wondering is where is your main system located. I tried to join your discord link but it seems to be broken. Currently in the corp but liquidating everything I own to transfer to a new one.

Link fixed, we are not far from Hek trade hub

Still recruiting

Bump!

Hello.

I would like to ask about the nullsec part of your corp. Where in nullsec is it? Just roughly, like Sansha space or so. I am looking for a corp to do nullsec ratting. Is it possible in your nullsec space? Do you hold sov?

The alliance does but I will not put any details here, we don’t recruit direct into Cosmos Collective. You will have to join the high sec corp first

Hi, completely new player here. My username is Iqua and just trying to get on my feet in Eve. I am at myanmar and don’t know much about the game if it is fine