Recruiting always

Bump!

Always recruiting

Bump!

Recruiting

Bump!

Always recruiting

Heya!
I´m a more or less returning player (roughly a year of break) and would like to get back into the game again.
I decided to start with a fresh character, because I think re-learning the game that way seems better for me. ^^

Hey,

Welcome to Cosmos, happy to have you onboard

Hello, I am a returning player. I’ve come and go many times to Eve and looking for a fun corp to relearn and explore new areas. Before I played last time I was trained to be a Orca pilot that mainly did solo mining. However, after the recent changes to the Orca making it not as effective to solo mine, I ended up extracting all the Orca skills and sold it. I’m now focusing on frigate/cruiser sized ships for combat and exploration. I would like to eventually join in on pvp and pve training for both high sec and null sec. I also plan to put some time into mining barge so I can attend mining ops in the future. I also love abyss but i have only done up to T1’s, would love to find people to do those with, scary solo, lol.

Hello,

We have members in the same boat as you, we are all trying to get better at pvp as well with training fleets twice a week atm. Apply in game and I will accept

Merry Christmas

Dan

Bump!

Still recruiting

Hi folks,

I joined COSMOS Industrial as a returning player who had been out of the game for over nine years. Honestly have not looked back since. They have really helped me travel ‘down the rabbit hole’ that is Eve. We do mining ops, go to null sec and work in wormhole space.

Its a big game Eve and it is much much better with friends who are steady, mature and know that real life comes first. Dan is a brilliant CEO. He is backed by a really great team of friendly and knowledgeable corp mates.

I honestly cannot recommend this group of people highly enough!

Moriarity/Karen

1 Like

Always recruiting

Bump!

Always recruiting

Bump!