Dear CCP Not much

Yes I need my e-peen the sp sitting in my hangar crushed me utterly.

Edit: being a gamer you must truly feel the same no?

Yes I do recognize their “recent” handling of a longtime problem. It was solved rather quickly.

you know you play Eve too much when you start mistaking Excel or Libre Calc as the game

What? If you really wanted to hurt them, you’d just leave the game.

Unless you multibox I don’t think you’re going to hurt anybody

You might stub your toe on the way out though, careful undocking

You can just organize a week long strike with other like-minded players who share the same sentiment. But OP isn’t capable of doing that, so this thread’s basically just for attention.

Burn Jita when?

1 Like

i was picking on you and you come polite telling your opinions , you are a good sport , gave you 2 hearts :heart:

edit:
you look like a nice dude , be alpha give it some time , the future belongs to god

1 Like

Nah because I enjoy playing still :slight_smile:

If you have a solution for the DDOS problem that you’re criticizing CCP for being unable to solve, there’s an extremely lucrative job opportunity for you in tech. Just saying.

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If it fails it fails. It’s just an idea :slight_smile:

It’s really adorable how many people think ‘protecting’ from a DDoS attack is something you can just… do.

Whatever protections they add, the attackers just add more hardware to the attack, and overwhelm it again.

No one cares about your whining. Just leave. You have no idea what you’re talking about, and you won’t be missed.

Buh bye.

1 Like

what in the AF are you on about you nutbar.

OP, I know exactly what kind of person you sound like.

You’re like one of those people who get a hankerin’ for a slice of pepperoni, and stumble over to the local pizza shop to get a pie. Upon arrival, you find the place to be straight-up on fire, with people running around in panic, and firemen desperately trying to hose the place down. And yet you still very loudly proclaim that you demand to speak with the manager because you are not being served, and you see, as a customer, you are entitled to be treated with respect, and if you don’t get your pizza pie right this second, you are going to never come back, tell all of your friends and family not to go there anymore, and post negative reviews on the internet.

Well, I have good news for you! Your pizza is actually in the process of being cooked right now, using natural, premium, organic heat! All you have to do is go inside and get it.

1 Like

I can already see where this thread is going. I’m just going to close it now.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting