Deaths Consortium! - Sov Null PVP / PVE Corp - Large / Mid / Small Gang, PVP Reward Schemes!

Deaths Consortium!! Null Sec PVP / PVE - Pochven - Lowsec content.

Our Killboard
Our Auth if you want to apply.
D3CO. Recruitment Video

Deaths consortium are currently pushing for a major recruitment drive to increase our membership. The benefits we offer to our members are extremely successful, and we are always looking to further better the things our corporation can offer.

Being in Pandemic Horde has given us a lot of unique options for us to better our corporation, Including coalition level PVP fleets, Corp level roams, Amazing Ratting and mining space, And now we are also looking at deployments.

Our Corp Mission

When deaths consortium first founded, We aimed to build a home where people could come and chill and enjoy the game. This is something we are always working on making better, But we think weve done quite well in being both successful and laid back.

Benefits of D3CO.:

:star2: Regular Fleets and content in our PVP Staging, There’s almost always something going on.
:star2: Alliance Wide SRP for Fleets and PVP.
:star2: Corp moons with super low tax, Including private R32 moons.
:star2: Amazing industrial yard private to our corp, With 1% tax on Research and manufacturing.
:star2: Ratting space with good index’s and fully upgraded.
:star2: Relaxing and friendly atmosphere, In a no judgment zone.
:star2: Black ops and Capital programmes to train you to use your toys!
:star2: Alliance training classes for new bros - Were apart of the biggest new bro alliance going.
:star2: Regular content deployments for max frags
:star2:Honk competitions for plex and ships!

What we require:

:heart: Infomorph Psychology to level 2 at least, We jump clone deploy a lot.
:heart: Ability to fly a bomber with torpedoes to 4 at least, Or training for it.
:heart: At least a slightly active killboard showing your interested in PVP for defence.
:heart: While deployed we require 1 corp fleet per month and 2 alliance fleets. During peace its just alliance fleets required.

If your interested, Get in contact with one of our recruiters, or join D3CO. Pub! We will always be available to chat with you, even if were on fleets!

4 Likes

Bumping back up the top! New members are coming in nicely! Loads of new kills to the board!

Back to the top, GET IN HERE BOYS

1 Like

I fully support my son Nuglord and this corporation. Join today!

1 Like

@Nuglord hey, could you grab some ice cream on the way home? Vanilla please.

Definitely not a bump

1 Like

Bumping this back up!

P3N15

1 Like

Bumpy Bump

Back up!

Last blops fleet was good fun!!!

Discord link has lost

No it should be working now, You must remember the discord link is a community discord not just associated with our corp, Other than that, We do hangout in there all the time!

Bumping this back up, Recruitment is going really well! Killboards looking good!

Bumpy Bump Bump. Come give us a chat and see how you feel about us! You may not regret it :wink:

Going up!

Still recruiting!

Hey guys, what systems do you have? Just want to check them out before I make a decision to apply? I have a few other guys who will come with me if it suits us. Thanks

Hey!

Were based in Etherium Reach, Drone lands region!

Thanks

Hi, Cool, what sec status of systems do you have?

Our best is -0.9 :slight_smile: