Delete Sold

Perpetualed sold :slight_smile: haha retard

no longer need him? maybe because he has -39b isk wallet? something you need to disclose.

What happened here? You were offered 50B :smiley:

You know, ALL your accounts will get perma banned if you do character sale scamming. Read the rules.

Please also be acutely aware that scamming using character sales is a violation of the EVE Online EULA, and any individuals found to be involved in character sales scams will be permanently banned from EVE Online across all their accounts with no recourse.

who said its a scam idiot the guy that i sold it to wanted his isk back so i gave it and transferred the character back to me is that alright with you idiot pfft go have a wank i know the rules

If you are going to insult, at least use some punctuation in your sentences… that paragraph (?) is more of an insult than the words you used!

Rules

C. You must disclose the following information

1. Wallet balance.
    You must disclose whether the character being sold has a negative balance in its wallet and the amount. As the ISK received for the character sale is transferred directly to the character for sale, that character gets in virtually all cases a positive ISK balance. It’s up to the seller to remove only so much ISK as that the character is still in the plus prior to transfer.

bro shut up i can do better come meet me is that better

or shut the â– â– â– â–  up with your merry poppins â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  im here to sell my character not listen to a white â– â– â–  talk some gobble gobble over the net

Are you seriously saying ‘come meet me’ as in face me in real life? Because that would be funny :smiley:

it would aye why not face to face only a pussy talks ■■■■ over the net its better to say it to there face that’s what real men do

this dude getting banned so quick lol. enjoy tha ban hammer

No one buy this character everyone whor eads. Having a - isk wallet results in a ban. this guy will get banned. DO NOT BUY THIS CHARACTER. It screams scam.

please lol

Threads are never deleted in character bazaar if a character is sold to create a public record.

I have however locked it since the sale seems to be complete.