Delete

Offer rejected

I want to warn you about this toon owner. He is well-known cheat. His main toon Cpt Pipo was banned once for selling his other alt with drained SP.
Sapphir Voice is his alt btw - he use it to raise price for his toon as you all can see.

3 Likes

https://forums.eveonline.com/u/Cpt_Pipo Do not disgrace yourself with the price of yourself screwing up

Deleted by post author.

Deleted by post author.

offer rejected

Don’t listen to this idiot. I guess his ass was kicked by The Culture alliance (where I was for a while), thats why he hates me and trying to spread slander as revenge, because he can’t do anything else.

Deleted by post author.

just so you know @Divinus_Kado the rules state you can only buy a character with ISK transaction in “1” go, not several. You’re both breaking the rules by doing the process this way.

Deleted by post author.

File a petition. That’s likely the only way you will get isk back

offer cancelled, isk recived back, content Deleted by post author.

offer rejected

Read the rules for selling a character. “payment plans” are not allowed.:

"D. Purchasing and sales

Down-payment plans are not supported by CCP Customer Support. As a seller, you are agreeing to a certain amount of ISK only, which is to be paid in one payment. Once again, any forms of scams regarding character sales are strictly prohibited."

Also:
The ISK that a buyer sends when attempting to purchase a character is considered to belong to him until such a time as the character being purchased has been delivered to the account of his choosing. If the character sale is not completed, the ISK must be returned in full to the potential buyer.

So you may as well just send him his isk back and repost the character

Deleted by post author.

Be careful with Cpt. Pipo https://forums.eveonline.com/u/Xairn_Blackscale said all true.

Everything said earlier is true. He also lied about him doesn’t know Xairn Blackscale.

Be carefull, topicstarter deleted all posts (incude offensive) and create new one:

All involved parties are being asked to File Support Tickets with CCP regarding this topic. In regards to several violations of the Character Bazaar rules, this topic is now locked pending CCP Customer Support actions and investigation.

Do not recreate any Character bazaar Threads regarding the sale of this character unless resolved by CCP.

~Buldath

2 Likes