Dropping Corp to move a character to a new account

I have 2 characters in my Corp on the same account. I’ve just begun to be able to afford the 2nd account so I left corp (As required for this.) and payed the transfer cost (Character transfer should be complete later today.)

Can the 7 day wait before re-joining my corp be petitioned as its a requirement of the character transfer?

You should be able to rejoin instantly unless you left while the corp was at war. If the corp is at war, a petition may work given the circumstances - costs nothing to ask!

Given that you are in Brave Newbies and probably at war, the 7-day wait is intended. I would expect you will have to wait it out.

That said, the only way to find out if CCP will grant your petition is to make a petition and ask them. They may decide to wave that rule in your case, since your situation really isn’t the behaviour they are trying to discourage with the 7-day cool down while at war rule. Don’t be afraid to ask, as the GMs are very nice and the worst they can say is no.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.