Recently I returned to EVE and discovered, to my delight, that DXVK is working and everything is smooth and beautiful.
However, recently it has stopped working, and my client defaults to ugly DirectX 9. I can get built-in wine opengl dx11 support to work, if I set it with winecfg, but it is slow and full of glitches.
What is going wrong? How can I make DXVK work again?
- ubuntu 18.10
- Wine-staging 4.0~rc5~cosmic
- Nvidia GTX770, nvidia driver 415.25
- libvulkan1, mesa-vulkan-drivers, libnvidia-gl-415 are installed for 32-bit and 64-bit
- 32-bit DXVK d3d11.dll, dxgi.dll copied into ~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files (x86)/CCP/EVE/
- Launcher log: https://pastebin.com/YWYgN5jg
- Client log: https://pastebin.com/tdc7GVmt