‘Malkuth’ Rapid Heavy Missile Launcher I

Large Semiconductor Memory Cell I
Large Capacitor Control Circuit I

Federation Navy Hammerhead x10
Caldari Navy Wasp x4

Inferno Heavy Missile x9230

*END

I found it on youtube, it works pretty well i’d say. I’d do it in a Rattle but i dont have the skills for it.
The thing is, everytime usually on the third pocket i have to warp out once.
Normally i kill in this order:
third pocket:

1. Starving
  2. Vedmak
  3. Kiki.

I’ve also tried to kill the Kiki’s before the Vedmak, but that doesn’t feel too good either.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssl8qVoDJUQ&t=485s

Can you share with us this youtube video? I’m interested too!

I edited it in my post :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Even at all 5’s the tank on that praxis is light for conduits. At the same time at all 5 skills it is 53% stable. I don’t know your skills so I can’t go into any more details, other than to guess you are not at all 5 skills.

I would focus on removing incoming DPS over neuts on the third wave. Especially since Trig damage ramps up over time you need to get DPS off the field first. If you can drop the vedmak with cap to spare you can then clear the starving.

Well its stable for me. I’l explore it some more, thanks.

That’s good. I would focus on seeing if you can get DPS off the field first before attacking the starving. If you can burn down the vedmak first it will help.

I would also prioritize dps over starving. Here’s the order I use:

1. vedmark
  2. kiki
  3. if two starving, 1 starving
  4. damavik
  5. second starving
  6. remainder
1 Like

Ghosting is always #1 for me. Except 3rd wave then it’s #2 after the cruiser.

But I do use a rattle and my rhml are 500 of my 1100 dps. Killing the ghosting makes a noticeable difference for my dps on the rest of the ships

After ghosting and cruiser are gone I kill high dps destroyers first since those go pop in seconds with their higher sigs. Then focus on dps frigs. I prioritize dps via the red circles around the ships. Ships with a bigger circle are doing more dps towards you. Kill those first.

I only kill starving if I’m running low on cap.

2x republic target painters seems to work better than webs for me, the drones hit a lot harder than with webs and the painters help the missiles also vs using tracking mods.

Try Gardes or Curators instead of the Wasps. They have better application at range. You could probably drop one or more kikis or half of the vedmak before they get under the sentry drone’s tracking, especially if you use a painter instead of the web. Also use light drones instead of the mediums, they will apply full damage once the trigs are in close. The mediums will have trouble with the damaviks.

1 Like

I run tons of these.

1.) Raznaborg Damaviks are worse than people imagine. The unmodified ones have really high DPS. With your current fit this point is going to matter a lot more than once you have upgraded resists. I find a faction target painter more effective with Damaviks than a webifier, though webifiers are super nice on Zorya. That’s optional but a missile guidance computer II with a precision script is the thing that makes the DPS numbers sing.
2.) Any shield build will have to move Starvings up the priority order. I agree with @Akasun to kill one if there are multiple. But,
3.) Ghosting are obviously going to be harsh on this t1 launcher build, so I’d kill one of them first if there are multiple. Then kill a starving.

So:

1. Vedmak
  2. 1 Ghosting
  3. 1 Starving
  4. Anything

p.s. That Vedmak deals a lot of damage and is fast. You’ll laugh at the damage type it deals if you haven’t noticed it already. So some people have a module already devoted to that. But mostly keep Explosive/Thermal resists ultra high. For kicks, I solo these in a battlecruiser lately just to prove it’s possible. It takes a while and gets hairy, but I just blue-fit+ until I’m at 90% resists. I did 3 recently. Easiest is obvioulsy in a Drake Navy or a Drekavac.

Grapple over webber in a battleship. Unless you are in a ship that gives a bonus to webs.

No help on order as I use a Kronos that blabs everything to quick to matter. The above tips look good. Starving early if there are more then one. Vedmak early on the last group.

That’s a good, clear re-statement! Thanks! I’ve found my fleet members to be super happy with grapplers.

The happiest I was with a web was rolling unstable mutaplasmids onto faction webifiers (Federation Navy Stasis Webifier that I used an “Unstable Stasis Webifier Mutaplasmid” onto).

The moment I had a lucky roll–it took a few times, can’t lie-- that was just above 17km then I could always catch Zorya’s Vedmak right as he rushed past!

I’m curious as to why it is though that Zorya deals EM damage. Does anyone have a way of knowing what the modules look like on CCP’s side? What is Zorya’s ammo type? Is it visible in the game code somehow?

I just find it kind of cool and somewhat interesting.

Also: I tested all ammo types and manually looked at the resist profiles at emerging conduits. Dealing explosive damage is such a winner-winner chicken dinner. Especially with very high levels of tracking/precision.

I played with that all night yesterday and even found one thing that got my damage application to be bonkers. It was something I’d never seen in any fit idea before. I feel like writing my first post about it.

yes to all three

50 runs, highest range was …

Imgur

Would you be OK with sharing the Navy Drake fit you use?

1 Like

On my Praxis, I replaced 1 of your Particle Field Accelerators with a Thukker Large Cap Battery, and it has enough resistance that I can ignore the starving damaviks in the kill order. I’m not sure if a non-faction cap battery would be enough, though.

Hi
I run these in a Maelstrom and I find killing Vedmak too slow to do first. Removing some of the other DPS first, particularly Kikis, plus a starving and a ghosting, works a bit better, although it can be tight. I used to kill Zorya second to last, but I’ve experimenting with kill order and fit. Fit currently is:
8x425 auto II
Rep Fleet Phased Plasma

XL CL shield overload booster
Kinetic resistance amp II
Explosive resistance amp II
Shield boost amp II
Heavy Jigoro grappler
Large Cap Battery II

3xGyrostabiliser II
1xTE II
1x DCU II

4xBerserker II

Just posted this on another thread - this is my Praxis - cap stable and will perma tank the entire conduit

[Praxis, JoshMan Saken’s Praxis]
Capacitor Flux Coil II
Capacitor Flux Coil II
Capacitor Flux Coil II
Capacitor Flux Coil II
Drone Damage Amplifier II

Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery
Pith A-Type X-Large Shield Booster
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
‘Stalwart’ Particle Field Magnifier
‘Stalwart’ Particle Field Magnifier

Prototype ‘Arbalest’ Rapid Light Missile Launcher
Salvager I

Large Capacitor Control Circuit II
Large Capacitor Control Circuit II

Federation Navy Hammerhead x5
Salvage Drone I x6

Caldari Navy Inferno Light Missile x2655

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.