Enjoy the game, don't let it become a job

EVE is a game, and RL is always a priority. So, we offer a low-pressure, fun, and good community.

ICON Libertas, currently member of the Lord of Worlds Alliance, a low-pressure, no drama, nullsec alliance.

• Play in null. Make ISK. Do PvP. Enjoy the game.
  • PvPers always needed. Fly your big toys or subcaps, your choice.
  • We play the game to win but we never forget it is a game. A game should be fun, not a job. Return to your roots and enjoy logging in. Play the game, don’t let the game play you.
  • We will give you room to breathe. Room to play. Room to learn. Room to make friends. Room to get rich. And plenty of opportunities to watch exploding ships and enemy tears before flying home in fine formation with your battle buddies.
  • Whether an experienced PvPer or new to fleeting, an industrialist, a miner, a ratter, an expert at insulting banter, or any combination of the above, we want to talk with you.

Requirements:

• at least 5,000,000 skill points
  • able to fly at least one of the following ships: harpy, talwar, thrasher, vigil, tackle ceptor, scythe
  • a sense of humor

Talk with Quetzalcoatl III, Arrowspeeed Bounty (that’s three "e"s, yes), or come to ICON_Public.
(note: If you are a new player, or don’t meet some other requirement of the ones above, but you still want to join, send me a message; we’ll see what we can do. Even humor can be taught!)

1 Like

Still recruiting, guys!

If you guessed we’re still recruiting, you guessed right! :smiley:

If you’re interested, don’t hesitate to send us a message, we’re still recruiting!

Yep, still recruiting!

Still at it guys! :slight_smile:

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting!

Great group of chill pilots really been enjoying my time here since I came back to the game come talk to us in ICON_Public !

1 Like

Still at it guys!

If any of you are looking for a friendly nullsec corp, make sure to stop by ICON_Public to talk to us! :smile:

Hey everyone, we’re still recruiting!

Hey guys, still recruiting!

We’re still at it, guys! :smile:

We’re still looking for new members.

Still recruiting, guys! :slight_smile:

Still recruiting!

Still at it! Anyone interested, send a message! :slight_smile:

We’re still looking for cool guys and gals to join! (If you’re not cool, let us know, too, we’ll figure something out xD)

Still looking!