Enthusiastic USTZ noob looking for corp/friends

Howdy!

I’m new to the game and am focusing on my number one priority right now - finding my peeps!

I understand that the only way to draw the enjoyment from this game that I intend is by finding positive peeps to play with on reg.

What I’m looking for:

• Friendly culture. Time is too precious to deal with toxicity and negativity :slight_smile:
  • Active voice discord chat - (active in USTZ eveningts)
  • Noob-friendly culture. I don’t expect to be hand-held, but I’m looking for the opportunity to fit in and prove myself despite my lack of experience
  • Decent number of other noobs in the corp. I know that as a veteran it’s not as fun to carry noobs around, so I expect playing with other noobs is going to yield the highest chances of the fun times I’m looking for. Being able to grow and progress together is helpful!
  • Decent membership size. This isn’t a deal-breaker, but the odds of striking friendships go up with the diversity and size of the pool of peeps

What I can offer you:

• 8 - 15 hours a week of activity (4-6 nights per week)
  • Dedication during my active hours. Once I find my people, I’ll throw down in every way that I can - even if my own benefit is suboptimal. My goal with this game is as much of a social one as it is the enjoyment of the game mechanics, if not more.
  • Positive attitude
  • Real-life skills in technology to eventually contribute if I really achieve the social connection I’m looking to get out of this game

Deets

• 35 year old dude living in the US
  • 1.5M SP
  • Career / goals: exploration and group PVP - I’m leaning towards exploration as my jam, but the fact it’s mainly a solo gig is the one turn-off. If I could find some folks to do some sort of coop routine with, that’d be :100:. I’d love to hear your opinions on that! I definitely want to use the ISK I make to throw down in group PVP as well.

Give me a shout if you think I’d be a good fit.

2 Likes

@CaseyLP

1 Like

Vas79

Drop me a line on Discord.

1 Like

Bokbok @Gearheart_Antollare

You should join us on discord sometime to chat about Fweddit, http://discord.fweddit.space/.

Fweddit is a member of the Free Range Chikuns alliance which is an independent poultry-loving group that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights. We operate mostly during the US and EU time zones. We’re looking for pilots to join and come blow up other people’s ships with us.

Join us in our discord so we can chat. Feel free to ping me (@Attack Penguin#0001) in Discord when you join if you want to chat. If I’m not around when you join you can ping any of the other recruiters by typing @Human Resources.

If you want to read more about Fweddit you can check out our ad on the EVE forums at Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ].

Hope to speak with you soon!

-Phoenix

1 Like

Hello @Gearheart_Antollare ,

I believe we would be a great learning environment for you. We love to get players who want to improve their content in game. Our gaming community is number one and EVE Content is a close second in the internet spaceship business. If you get a chance, come see who and what we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

1 Like

Hi Gearheart!

I’ve got a couple options I’d suggest for you. My group is a partial fit based on your description. We have a strictly non-toxic setup. Our fleets are very chill and new player friendly. It’s pretty common for pilots with no pvp experience to join us and turn into fleet regulars. As an example, when I joined in 2016, I went from no PvP experience to fleet commanding in about four months. We aren’t a completely perfect fit though - we only have eight active players now, and we tend to use text chat when we’re not in a fleet. You can read more about us here: South of Heaven [SOHCO] Seeks Casual PvPers!

I also suggest checking out the corps in the Blades of Grass alliance. We were part of that alliance for years before we left null sec in 2017. They fit your “looking fors” more or less perfectly - active voice chat, lots of alliance people to hang out with, strictly non-toxic, etc. Check out Blueprint Haus, they are the lead corp in BoG. Blueprint Haus, a Family Friendly Sov Holding Corp, is Recruiting

Good luck on your search!

1 Like

You should definitely check -V S- out, here is a link to our recruitment post.

If you’re really looking to hit the ground running, we have room for someone with your attitude.

We have taken in a lot of dudes that start out with little more than what you have now and are able to turn them into some great pilots.

We’d love to hear from you, I feel like we’d be a good fit.

o7 Chief

1 Like

Hi @Gearheart_Antollare,

Based on what you’ve written here, I think you might be interested in taking a look at our group. I believe we can check off each of the things you’re looking for. I’d like to invite you to check out our ad with more details and come join our discord server for a chat to see if we’re a good fit for each other.

origin. is #1
best ustz corp in game
we have CEO that think he is all
0.0 pvp, good isk making also
looking for ppl who are breathing
2300-1600
eve time play time

pm me

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.