I’m new to the game and am focusing on my number one priority right now - finding my peeps!
I understand that the only way to draw the enjoyment from this game that I intend is by finding positive peeps to play with on reg.
What I’m looking for:
- Friendly culture. Time is too precious to deal with toxicity and negativity
- Active voice discord chat - (active in USTZ eveningts)
- Noob-friendly culture. I don’t expect to be hand-held, but I’m looking for the opportunity to fit in and prove myself despite my lack of experience
- Decent number of other noobs in the corp. I know that as a veteran it’s not as fun to carry noobs around, so I expect playing with other noobs is going to yield the highest chances of the fun times I’m looking for. Being able to grow and progress together is helpful!
- Decent membership size. This isn’t a deal-breaker, but the odds of striking friendships go up with the diversity and size of the pool of peeps
What I can offer you:
- 8 - 15 hours a week of activity (4-6 nights per week)
- Dedication during my active hours. Once I find my people, I’ll throw down in every way that I can - even if my own benefit is suboptimal. My goal with this game is as much of a social one as it is the enjoyment of the game mechanics, if not more.
- Positive attitude
- Real-life skills in technology to eventually contribute if I really achieve the social connection I’m looking to get out of this game
- 35 year old dude living in the US
- 1.5M SP
- Career / goals: exploration and group PVP - I’m leaning towards exploration as my jam, but the fact it’s mainly a solo gig is the one turn-off. If I could find some folks to do some sort of coop routine with, that’d be . I’d love to hear your opinions on that! I definitely want to use the ISK I make to throw down in group PVP as well.
Give me a shout if you think I’d be a good fit.