Deleted

13 Likes

bump to top

4 Likes

Very Good Bunch Of friendly Players here - always stuff to do :slight_smile: 8)

5 Likes

Well ive been flying with these guys for about 2 years now , very active very friendly and very fun , COME JOIN US TODAY!!!

5 Likes

come and join the madness people’s

6 Likes

Still looking for new bros and old alike to expand our community

5 Likes

So…I’m REALLY new to EVE. I have some ships and resources from when I dabbled in the game years ago…Are you still willing to let me join haha? :stuck_out_tongue: Anyway I want to join a fun corp to learn this game. Lemme know! Thanks mang

6 Likes

still looking for good bros

4 Likes

Hiya

Yeah we like new bros , just because your new don’t mean you cannot be helpful or have fun yourself

Come give us a try new bro :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Just joined these guys and they are very active and a lot of fun to play with. Come check them out!

5 Likes

Thank you to all the guys who have joined our online family , its great having all these new voices to fly with in game

some FAQs

We have access to All imperium sov

Yes u can moon mine

Yes u can bring your alts

No u don’t have to sit on teamspeak all the time , but yes if u want to pvp u do

We use discord

Yes we high sec gank

Yes we have a jf service to our space

I hope that helps a few of you guys out and thank you once again for all the interest and applications so far , we still gave room for more guys to :grinning:

4 Likes

here is a link to lastnights fight - omg it was intense 5 titans down but well fun

5 Likes

we made the news again \o/

3 Likes

still looking for new doods

4 Likes

last night was fun

took out a small carcal roam - welped it

but then went out again and killed moros and a naglfar

we are still recruiting and looking for people who wanna make isk and pvp

4 Likes

Great group!
people have been very helpful from the moment I joined, definitely helped me get started with the game and there is a lot to do. very happy they invited me!

5 Likes

Chill Corp, really helped me get on my feet. Would definitely recommend for new players! lots of fun for veterans too, lots of PvP and PvE to be had.

4 Likes

Im quite new to this group but they are very friendly and helpful :):heart_eyes:

2 Likes

New to the corp. Seems like a great group, very helpful :wink: And a ton of content to be had :smiley:

3 Likes

We are still looking for more decent guys / gurls to join us

2 Likes