Wanting to come back looking for a corp

Hi all Long Long time player looking to come back…

I missed EvE but real life too over wanting to get back into it but I am very much out of the loop on things and new modules so looking for a place to call home

I have 2 high skilled 100m+ toons, 1 in indi other is all bb,s and skills to lvl 5 and Caps + freighters

I want to get back into eve slowly to learn what’s changed and am looking for a manly UK based corp as I am Scottish (don’t hold it against me)

cheers peeps hope to speek soon

Jamie RV

3 Likes

If pvp is your thing

1 Like

If you’re interested in doing PVP, you should join Federation Uprising’s EU corp, Alwar Fleet. If you want to learn more feel free to join our discord here: http://bit.ly/FEDUPDiscord

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Hi there, I’ll mail you in game but if you get a chance check out our forum ad to learn a little more about GRRKA

1 Like

Hi Jamie RV,

Welcome back to the game! If your still looking I would like to see if you want to take a Look at my corp Babel Fish. We are in Null and part of Requiem Eternal Alliance. The Alliance is part of Legacy Coalition. With your skill set you can be part of a larger group of people that you can bring your big toys out for those big fights. :wink:

My Corp and Alliance is a mix of Mostly UK and US based players. Always good conversations between everyone. Who knows, maybe another player lives just down the road from you. :slight_smile:

If you are still looking have a look at us. Feel free to message me for more info or questions.

Check out our ad here and our website as some more info too.

Sincerely,

Blue Sparrow Evans
CEO / Chairman of the Board

1 Like

Hey bro :slight_smile:

Hey

were a eutz corp mixed uk and something else :slight_smile:
were a laid back corp living in npc nullsec without being part of any alliance just a few local blues and lots of targets , ever since our return were looking for new and old players to expand .

we have structures sorted , acces to burners and complete freedom on what you wanna do

bladepub ingame channel , keep in mind most of us work so usually at around 16 eve time we start loggin in or around that

@R16v

Eve-mailed you dude.

Best,

Alt

Hey, @R16v ! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - and we also recruit vets and newbros to set up a solid corp besides the running of fleets - a bit of PVE, atm still in high sec 0.5 but later in our low sec home, too.

We want to achieve critical mass of players for the corp and not only for our discord and would be happy to have more PVP and PVE people - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We are a relaxed group and know all about RL aggro - the corp just started out, but with public fleets and the new members there is always something to do - and we could really use more - check it out :slight_smile:

Join the discord for questions: https://discord.gg/deVNUju - hope to see you there and in space!

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

Hi @R16v! Sanctuary of Shadows in TRI is recruiting competent pilots with a capital capable alt. If you are interested in fighting the DRF instead of being part of the blue donut then give me a shout.

We have a ustz core with some eutz folks as well. Alliance as a whole covers both time zones well

Dude, Come chat with us @: https://discord.gg/hcCgC6e We live in Null with a sweet setup, PvE/PvP out da azz. If you come by around 9pm EST you can chat with a few of us and get a feel for the membership. If you looking to have fun while playing eve, I promise you-you won’t regret checking us out.

If you are willing to look into WH Space, my friends below are some great people and they are primarily EU TZ.

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be known

Hi dude.

Check out Suddenly Spaceships. Were an elite group who specilise in gurilla warfare and currently live out of a well established WH with all the perks that it has to offer. Fully set up citadels and a few different null and lowsec regions to roam every night.

https://suddenlyspaceships.com our forums with links to youtube videos. Kb and recruitment forums.

Hi
Check your in game mail, i have sent you some information.
i think from your LF thread that we would be a good fit.
Take a look and let me know if you are interested!

Fly safe o7
K

Hey R16v,

SASH. is a leading corporation in Triumvirate [TRI] currently fighting to exterminate RMT menace, DRF. We are looking for active pilots to join us:

What we need from pilots is:

• Able to contribute to most of our doctrines, which can range from Cepters to Capital Fleets, with near everything in between!

• Useful Combat alts including cap alts, TRI often fights outnumbered so pilot skill and alts are a necessity

• Able to deal with a fuckton of corp mailspam

What you get from us is PvP, capital PvP, sub capital pvp small gang pvp and occasional SRP, We also provide different ratting and mining stuff that I don’t know a lot about cause I just shoot people! ^

If you want to know more you can join us ingame at “Dame Hel’s Hangout” or contact us on discord at MurkyOwl#7504 [EU] No More Heroes#8065 [US] and Mr. MeeCeeks#5627 [US]

I’m also coming back to the game from a long break. I need to learn this game. I don’t know as much as I’d hoped the last few years i’ve tried to play this game. Could use your corps help and Of course i’ll fight for you :slight_smile:

Sure! Join our public chat to talk with us: MOTCC Public

I’ll take you up on it