(EU) LF a corp

Looking to possible get back into the game. Honestly remember very little so kinda gonna need to relearn the game. Not really sure what im wanting to get into but would prefer a smaller/closenit corp i guess due to social anxiety big calls/a lot of people can get to me and sort of the reason i ended up leaving the game i guess but wanna get back into it and try again

1 Like

Hi bro
We are a small close nit alliance in fountain called celestial empire. We hold sov and have great guys here that would be happy to help you get back into things.
Please check the info out below

We are a PVP focused alliance with big goals and a members first orientation. We have a solid leadership and work together as a unit. Carebears are welcome, so long as they have teeth. We are currently based in Null Sec and operate in the EU and US time-zones.

What We Offer:
✪ Organized & Unified Fleet PVP
✪ PVP Training
✪ Null Sec Content
✪ Defense Fleets
✪ Daily Activity
✪ ISK Generation
✪ No War Decs

The Celestial Empire is looking for corps with…
✓ 18+
✓ Omega clones only
✓ Non-Experienced & experienced PVPers
✓ Pilots willing to learn from each fleet
✓ Pilots willing to fight as a single unit
✓ Pilots eager to kill things!
✓ And, ideally at least 10mill SP

For more information and/or questions, please:
Join our public channel CECA-Public (in game)
Join us on Discord: Click https://discord.gg/K7wb3GN
https://youtu.be/5u1HR4GVLBo?t=1237

Eve Forum Post: Nexus Federation - Industry, Mining and PvE. Looking for pilots and corporations!

CEO & Recruitment - Kael Zatek (Discord: Kael Zatek#0206)

Discord: Join our discord!

Hi deadeye.

Hope you decide to return back to the game.

We as corp offer an independent gameplay outside the bluedonut sov warfare.

We operate in null npc and our goal is to have fun and avoid all drama people tend to create.

Eve for us is a game.

If you want to know more just join our discord for a talk

Cheers
Prim

take a look see if it fits your needs :wink:

Hi Deadeye,

We in Guns have the culture you are looking for for sure. We have had a growth spurt recently that will see around 20-30 ppl in comms sometimes where it can get a bit noisy, but we do have other channels that are either quiet channels or where you can hang out with others in smaller groups

We are very newbro/returning to the game friendly with good understanding that RL happens sometimes

Check out our ad when you can and hopefully we can chat soon

Hi Deadeye, just sent you an evemail ingame. Hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

o/ Deadeye

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Minmatar space with our alliance, with NPC and sov null on the books. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab in game. Fly safe o/

shot you an in game message

Hi Taylor, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of both PvE and PvP content found nowhere else in New Eden.

The unique mechanics encourage solo and small-gang warfare and, in my opinion, there is no where better to be if you are looking for some good fights!

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you have any questions feel free to send me an EVEmail in-game and If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

I sent you an in-game message! Enjoy!

@Deadeye_Taylor

I would like to welcome you back to this game and its’ wonderful community. I am a leader of a great supportive and active group of players who would welcome you with open arms and help you develop in game and IRL should you seek assistance in areas you are wanting to improve.

My people are like a family and I think this would be a great community for you to get situated with with your return to the game. HERE is our recruitment post let me know if you want to chat (contact details at the bottom of the post)

Regards

PJhustle Signature

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living in low sec on the edge of nullsec, participating in faction warfare on the minmatar side.

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, gatecamp, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards.

If you are intrested to know more - hop by on our discord

You look like a cool fit hope to hear from you

Found a corp, currently not looking

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.