(EU) LF a corp

Looking for a corp, ideally something small/close knit. not sure what i really want to do IG but am currently broke with no real plans or ideas what i wanna be doing so open to anything.

Dont msg IG as less likely to check atm
Discord - Deadeye#5156

Hi. You should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance that’s currently active in GalMil, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

Please message me in game or via discord, i have a few questions to ask :slight_smile:

Claytis#9298

REPZ is an industrial corp looking for pilots to join us in null - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

I’m growing an NPC NS corporation/alliance, we’re pvp focused. If you’re broke there’s options to fund yourself.

you are welcome with us

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.