[EU] Semi Newbro Looking For PvP-Corp And More

Good day,

Welcome back to New Eden and by extend Eve online! Flying alone can be quite boring indeed, hence why corporations are such an enrichment to the game. Not just for PVP but really for any activity.

I’d like to pitch my corporation, Hyper Meme Industries. We are a corporation out in nullsec with a focus on PVP and industry. Though I will admit we are still a fairly new corporation meaning we are on the small side and therefore might be a good match. We try our best to do one weekly fleet as a corporation and we want to start ramping this up more and more as we grow and get more FC’s. Though the alliance also has a lot going on and we got members regularly going on alliance fleets.

Your scanning skills and mining skills also would have a good home with us. As of course you still need to earn isk, especially in the beginning of your PVP career. So if any of this sounds good, let’s have a talk on our discord: Hyper Meme Industries

If you’d like a little more information, please view our forum thread: [EU/US] [NS] Hyper Meme Industries: Do stupid stuff responsibly! PVP and Indy focussed corp

Last not least, thank you for your time and consideration! I hope you will find a good fit and good luck with your search.