[EU] Semi Newbro Looking For PvP-Corp And More

Hello there!

I just started playing again a few days ago after a 2 year-ish break and am looking now for a small scale PvP oriented, active corp with fun people in it.

Ive been playing on and off for like 6 years now but never had the luck to find a corp i would fit into, so i stopped playing after a few weeks as playing solo got boring quickly. I would like to change that now.

I have about 20 Mill SP and ive done alot of scanning ln J-space a few years ago and now im trying my luck with mining.
But my main interest lies, as mentioned, in pvp. Ive tried it here and there but it seems very hard to get into as a solo noob.

Right now i tend to do FW as fleets doesnt seem too big and once i get the hang of it can have a bit of influence when playing solo.

To me:
Im a 29 year old dude living in austria. English is my second language but it shouldnt be a problem. I like to ■■■■ around and dont take myself too serious.

Im basically looking for a small group of active players that are willing to take me under their wings.

You can leave a comment here if ive sparked your interest or write my character “Gangii” ingame.

See you around!

P.S.: Sorry for formating im on my phone and didnt have much time.

Hi there,
Come talk to us on disord we can offer you what you’re looking for so see is we fit what you need.
We are pvp focused and train new to eve and returning pilots as we have experienced vets who are happy to share their knowledge.
I’ll mail you in game but come talk to us to see if we’re a good fit for you.
Discord

Good day,

Welcome back to New Eden and by extend Eve online! Flying alone can be quite boring indeed, hence why corporations are such an enrichment to the game. Not just for PVP but really for any activity.

I’d like to pitch my corporation, Hyper Meme Industries. We are a corporation out in nullsec with a focus on PVP and industry. Though I will admit we are still a fairly new corporation meaning we are on the small side and therefore might be a good match. We try our best to do one weekly fleet as a corporation and we want to start ramping this up more and more as we grow and get more FC’s. Though the alliance also has a lot going on and we got members regularly going on alliance fleets.

Your scanning skills and mining skills also would have a good home with us. As of course you still need to earn isk, especially in the beginning of your PVP career. So if any of this sounds good, let’s have a talk on our discord: Hyper Meme Industries

If you’d like a little more information, please view our forum thread: [EU/US] [NS] Hyper Meme Industries: Do stupid stuff responsibly! PVP and Indy focussed corp

Last not least, thank you for your time and consideration! I hope you will find a good fit and good luck with your search.

Hey, I wonder if SOUSN is the place for you to call home.

We’re always looking for new blood to join us, especially those who don’t take themselves too seriously! SOUSN is on the smaller, tightly-knit side. We’re based in nullsec under Dracarys, we’re English-speaking and split evenly between EU & USTZs.

Our ad is pretty self-explanatory but if you wanna chat more, drop into our Discord :slight_smile:

Hello,

You Are Welcome With us :grinning:

Hi there,

I’ve eve mailed you to come have a chat with us on Running with Dogs Discord to see if we’ve got what you’re looking for.

I think you’ll find a home with us so check out or info and let’s talk.

Come check us out we are one of the oldest corps in the gane with plently to do in our sov.

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ]

• No Life like Null Life, come join a great Corp with a long proud history in Eve Online’s Null-sec community

• Newbros/Returning/Old welcome all can apply

• Be part of one of the oldest corps in the game

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanning several regions ( Querious/Catch )

• Open boarders with all coalitions space

• 20 years of knowledge and love to train our pilots.

• MANDITORY Comms

• US/EU TIME ZONE

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard.

• Want to discover the riches of nullsec? We’ll show you how!

• Escape the rat race of highsec! Be a law unto yourself in 0.0.

• We own plenty of ares for you to explore and discover the kind of pilot you want to be.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: ArchMage#9082
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

Hi there Gangli

Check out our latest video, i think you might like it and it will give you an idea of what we do and what we can offer

discord link is found in the video description

cheers
Prim

We would like to see you among us. [-ROCS] Minmatar aligned WH Corp - Beginner Friendly, All races welcome, chill

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.