EU time zone, lowsec corp

I am looking for EU time zone based corp living in lowsec. Looking for corp that is at least 10 members active, during 18-22 server time.
Looking for team play mentality, by helping each other making riches.

What I offer industry pilot orca/rorqual capable.
Can fly any T2 logi ship.
Minmatar and Galente HACs
Currently operating on 1 account, but if situation is good can fire up 2 additional accounts.

1 Like

Hi Zyma, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of both PvE and PvP content found nowhere else in New Eden.

The unique mechanics encourage solo and small-gang warfare and, in my opinion, there is no where better to be if you are looking for some good fights!

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you have any questions feel free to send me an EVEmail in-game and If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

@Zyma_TheZ

Does it have to be low sec or does NPC null work also? if it does HERE is my main recruitment post with contact details etc.

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living in low sec on the edge of nullsec, participating in faction warfare on the minmatar side.

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, gatecamp, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards.

If you are intrested to know more - hop by on our discord.

we’d be a awesome fit for you friend :slight_smile:

I don’t know how fw corps work but i know opposing faction police will try to kill you and other FW corps can attack you in high sec. Am I wrong?

bumpy

DM me in game @ Grumple Ghasha and check us out. If our TZ isnt a good fit I can reccommend you to one of our sister corps in the coalition that is full EU TZ.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.