160M SP US TZ Pilot looking for WH Corp

160M sp pilot looking to get back in J space after taking a hi-sec break. Have been in WH corps before. I’m looking for a group with a relatively strong US TZ presence (I’m East Coast). Have more than one account and alts can fly the usual ships. I’m a professional in my 40s, so looking for a low drama/mature group with a moderate time commitment expectation.

Thanks for looking!

Hi Morann, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of both PvE and PvP content found nowhere else in New Eden.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

1 Like

Hi Morann

if you can consider an independent venal npc group please let me know so i can tell you what is it we are doing.

and i guess there is nothing wrong with a free bump to the top :slight_smile:

cheers
prim

forum-01

Looks like we might be a good match for you. Want to come and give us a look?

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We are a small group of highly motivated, dedicated and skilled pilots that oppose the centralized governments of all major coalitions. We’ve settled in Venal, home region of the Guristas, from where we launch our attacks to all neighboring regions.

1. PVP focus
  2. Nullsec base with acces to high/low/wh
  3. DAILY fleets, optional to join
  4. No sov, no renting, no donut - we do it our way.
  5. no drama, no cta’s, no elitism - its just pixels.
  6. Veteran and newbro friendly - it’s all about community

Looking to grow our group! Convo me for a talk or join our discord…

Check us out over at KG. Plenty of PvP, mostly older dudes. Hit me up on Discord, BearThatCares#1337

Come give MCAV a look. We are a C5>C5 PVP corp with a good USTZ presence. Mail me in-game if you are interested!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.