Looking for a pvp corp in wh space

looking for a wh pvp group that is willing to teach me pvp. I want to experience wh lifestyle pretty much a quick learner. u can message me in game Lucky-Storm zero

A wh group can show you very limited poor quality pvp.
No one ever regarded a wh as a good pvper.
But if you think that’s what pvp is of you go son

He wants to experience wh life pvp, literally that’s what he said. Nothing you said addresses this, and your point is lost.
On the other hand, WH corps do need to learn pvp to protect their isk operations. Whether or not it’s limited is beside the point, it’s relevant to their needs.

1 Like

Hi lucky, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of both PvE and PvP content found nowhere else in New Eden.

The unique mechanics encourage solo and small-gang warfare and, in my opinion, there is no where better to be if you are looking for some good fights!

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you have any questions feel free to send me an EVEmail in-game and If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

I sent you an in-game message! Enjoy!

speak for yourself
:slight_smile:
There are plenty of WH alliances or corps out there that do pvp everyday in all parts of eve. roll your holes and go out and pvp. Just need to find they right dudes. WH pvp will teach you how to fight as a gang, and not just as a F1 monkey. If you want to look for intense high stakes pvp, look for a WH corp.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.