EU TZ - High Sec PVP - RIOT IT'S BACK - Recruit OPEN

Jump in RIOT! We recruit single and corp! EU and US Tz!

Bump!

RIOT Alliance is NOW Recruiting!!!

Active in EU and US TZ
Open to both Corps or Individual Pilots

We are looking for self-sufficient pilots, with pvp experience that want to have fun in a relaxed environment. DRAMA is forbidden!
Mature pilots that want to be a part of something. Weather it is in fleets or solo.

RIOT declares either random wars, we destroy citadels for fun fleets.
We fly in both highsec and lowsec.

What we can offer:
Highsec Lowsec Roams
Suicide Ganks
Piracy
Tear Harvesting

Come to RIOT Pubchan and have a chat with us.

BUMP!!!

chillin’ in ur pub channel :slight_smile: probs got dinner on but ill be back after that

Bump!!!

RIOT Alliance is NOW Recruiting!!!

Active in EU and US TZ
Open to both Corps or Individual Pilots

We are looking for self-sufficient pilots, with pvp experience that want to have fun in a relaxed environment. DRAMA is forbidden!
Mature pilots that want to be a part of something. Weather it is in fleets or solo.

RIOT declares either random wars, we destroy citadels for fun fleets.
We fly in both highsec and lowsec.

What we can offer:
Highsec Lowsec Roams
Suicide Ganks
Piracy
Tear Harvesting

Come to RIOT Pubchan and have a chat with us.

Bump!!!

I absolutely have to bump these guy’s thread.

They recently betrayed a client who paid them for protection from me. I had created several timers…

Just days after we agreed on peace terms, RI0T’s friends declared war on my previous target! Today RI0T was sitting in system chatting with these friends while they blew up the Athanors that RI0T was hired to protect! My involvement with RI0T has provided my friend and I some of the best content we’ve had in months. I’ll be writing a blog post about it, stay tuned!

+1

As promised!

Here’s the blog post detailing my fun and engaging interaction with R I O T and their friends The SRS: a story of intrigue, betrayal, and destruction -

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.