EU TZ Looking for pewpew (165m SP)

Not been all to active since 2013, at least on the PVP side of EvE.
Have been playing to and from for a month or three at a time for the past 5 years (Just on to change/edit the skill queue). Was considering retiring and giving Jane and my alt a new home. But spending time in EvE kinda got me wanting to give it one more go. I have some basic knowledge of the game and a rather quick learner, some things has changed since I last played so I am still trying to catch up on what´s new.

However I do have a little limited time on my hands during the weekdays due to work, but weekends are usually open for some more pewpew hours. Mostly interested in smaller gangs pew and not that interested in corps with X thousands of players

Can fly plenty of ships
Has alt that can fly stuff as well.

Questions? Send me a EvE mail, there might be a chance I am semi-afk from time to time, so that is the safest bet to contact me. Or drop a note here and I´ll reply when I see it.

1 Like

Hey, Brittas empire is a great, sociable corp who are recruiting all types of pilots. We have plenty of people in the EU tz looking to go out and shoot others. We also have good infrastructure for isk making so funding the fun isn’t difficult. If you’re interested, drop in our discord for a chat

1 Like

Hello,

Come check us out. :slight_smile:
foff_poster1-1

We offer:
•SRP (Ship Refund/Replacement Program) for all fleet ships including Caps.
•Nice size ISK rewards for corp killboard scores monthly for Topkills & Top solo. (More to be added soon)
•Fleet ships available on corp contract and or handed out at fleet form ups.
•Discord and Team speak for Corp communications.
•Awesome ticker F-OFF
•We cover EU, early US, and late US TZs, with some ANZ.
We do require an ESI check and voice comms interview.

Help us keep, take, and defend NULL. Reap the rewards from the efforts you put forth.

We are also open to Corp mergers in to F-OFF. This topic is sometimes a hard pill to swallow, but we have great experience on this topic and can help you give your members a home.

Player Recruitment:
Lord Seth-US
Justin Starr STARR-US
Sine Wave - US
Frosty Bolt - US
Natalya Tsero-EU
Sean Funaila-ANZ

Join in game channel: F-OFF NOW
Check out www.F-OFF.net

1 Like

You should consider joining Alwar Fleet! They are the high SP EUTZ corp within the Federation Uprising alliance, a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Pure Blind.

They are very returning plyaer friendly and happy to get you back into the game and back to PVPing, we have daily fleets in both EU and US TZ so you’ll be up to par in no time.

We’re a very real life friendly alliance, so you don’t need to worry about meeting activity requirements, getting PAP links, or anything of that sort.

We specialize in all kinds of PVP content, but especially small gang to medium gang. We fly a variety of doctrines and ship types, everything from Retributions/Deacons to Machariels/Guardians, and anything in between. Alts can come in handy for sov warfare and/or fleet boosting, dictors, tackle, etc.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our Discord: http://bit.ly/Fed_UP

I’ll also be sure to eve mail you as well.

1 Like

o7 if your intrested in wormholes you may want to give us a look. Reload this. is a C5 pvp corp. mainly EU/US tz. we do alot of small gang pvp and some evictions. we also farm for them good iskies in c5’s. if your interested i will link our recruitment thread. our discord is on there as well.

Hello Jane Tyrill

I started a corporation about 4 weeks ago called: Academy of the Unseen Arts we are small but growing day by day. I started this corp to be more like a family unit where we grow together and help each other. I am currently doing Incursions with Warp to me to make Isk and also using some of the isk I make to join the (NPSI) Not Purple Shoot It fleets in New Eden to get the PVP aspect of the game as well. NPSI are people like Spectre Fleet and Bombers bar. I do also have PVP experince flying with The Bastards. Alliance and also Tuskers and will take out PVP corp fleets once we get enough people wanting to do this sort of thing. We have a pilot with Level 4 Agent and can run these as well if it is your sort of thing.

Doing this allows us to make isk and enjoy PVP but in no way do you need to do any PVE or any PVP if you do not want to. Think of us a your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK and so is most of the corp so will be online in that time zone most nights but not all. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join an Alliance in Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move to there in 1 month like so many other corporations that start out. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet comms.

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

Come chat us out bro, about the most pew you’ll get in EUTZ in lowsec. We’re obnoxiously active, don’t have any real blues and most people hate us so half the time we get plenty of content come to us.

I did not expect to get this many offers in a, kinda short time, cheers everyone.
Will however be a little reserved towards null and WH at least when it comes to living there (Me being lazy but if an offer feels good enough, who knows).

For the time being, I´m still looking for that new home.

Waffles is recruiting.

We live in low sec and play in both LS and NS. We do have little small gang roams through WH’s occassionally but do not live in them. We always go back to our LS home.

Here is our ad with more information.

Would love to have a chat with you.

Think you’d be a pretty solid fit for us, is your extra alt a capital alt?

Check us out

Come fly with us in Delve, we are looking to expand our EU timezone!

Hi @Jane_Tyrill

Come and chat to FUN inc today!! - i think you would be a good fit!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.