EU-US Corp - Looking for Alliance

Title says it all - we’re in the process of looking for alternatives.

Us:

• 20-25 active guys with heartbeats (some missing brains)
  • All have alts with most having dread/caps/fax capabilities that we like to drop when required
  • Great sense of humour, adults - not interested in adopting a second non-paying job. But we get stuck in
  • EU based
  • Interested in PvP all the time - we sometimes do industry to spunk more ISK on PvP.
  • Null based.
  • Multiple JF pilots to seed markets & doctrines
  • Not just F1 monkey’s.
  • Got some Supers & Titans, infrastructure to house is great, but not required.
  • Big BLOPS pilots/bridgers - so if you like that, we’ll happily run some.

You:

• Good infrastructure
  • Null based
  • Not a blob or associated with blobs
  • Not renters or any buzzword you use to say you’re paying for space.
  • PvP orientated with PvE/industry base to recoup ISK
  • SRP etc is a great addition though not required
  • No drama

If you’re a match throw a post down here or contact me on this toon - looking forward to chatting with you!

Welcome,

We are corporation of USTZ and EUTZ players looking for like minded individuals to join our laid back PVP community! Our leadership recently returned and created our start up dragging old friends and enemies alike to PVP and create content for all those involved!

We are extremely interested in returning players like ourselves.

The corporation has a plethora of experienced directors and fleet commanders who strive to take the bullcrap out of the game so the content comes easy for our members! We formed this corporation to begin a new chapter in our eve careers and we would like you to come along! We are looking for pilots who wish to center themselves around real people in real PVP settings, looking to follow us to some of the most exotic places in eve while trying to get the fix that we so happily PLEX our accounts for! If you fit our requirements and wish to help build a better pvp experience maybe you can step, Into the Ether…

ALLIANCE:

• We are part of WE FORM V0LTA, based in the Fade Region and constantly deploying to a content zone near you!
  • We have a very short list of blues and 99% of eve is neutral - we go shooting NIGHTLY.

ISK Opportunities:

• Null-sec access is available for all your pvp funding needs.
  • Moon Rentals, mining, ratting, DED, archaeology and data mining, whatever you need to fund the bloodshed.

Requirements:

• No Hard SP Requirement but must be PVP Focused
  • Dread Alt (Mandatory)
  • Useful Light Tackle Alt/Dictor/Cyno Alt (Mandatory)
  • Mumble and Discord access
  • Must join comms and have an operational microphone (non negotiable)
  • Self sufficient
  • Consistent schedule and activity as RL allows (the significant other comes first)
  • Over the age of 18
  • ESI SEAT/Auths for ALL characters
  • Screenshot of your ESI page to prove the character on each account. (Since you can’t see that like you could with API)

Additional Information:

Recruitment Process:

1. SEAT/auth upon application.
  2. ESI Screening.
  3. Mumble interview.
  4. Once all of those are done. Leadership will decide if it’s a yes or no. You might be asked to roam with us for a night to test it out.

What we offer our pilots:

• A true eve experience, we flex every SP we train.
  • Limitless PVP immersion. Black Ops, small medium and large gang fights, Roams, Capital Warfare, needlejacks, WH pvp. You need it? We got it.
  • Experienced corporation staff and leadership.
  • A stable aggressive alliance.
  • Top Tier Level FCs
  • Ship Reimbursement!

Thank you for your time!

Good job not reading the thread, though super quick with copy & paste!

Good job on making assumptions. but good job on making false assumptions.

Hey Femerold I may have what you are looking for but hit me up on Discord.

I don’t want to tie up your forum post because it’s fun to see peeps not actually read the post.

Justin Starr STARR#8251

Who somebody who is bot active trying to get someone to join, lulz a corp.

And its fun to see another person maek an assumption about somebody not reading post.

Maybe you should let Joey handle the recruiting again. He doesn’t get triggered this easily.

You poor thing getting triggered.

Hey Femerold,

We may not be a perfect match, but great love stories start like that, don’t they? :kissing_closed_eyes:. Hit me up on discord (szrobi#1532) or ingame to get some initial intro.

o/
D

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :slight_smile:

Hi.
We’re looking for corporations to join on in NPC space. If you are interested take a look at our corp killboard

and alliance killboard

If you are interested convo us in game at IEEX.PUB

Regards,

Hey dude,

WEF recently joined Fraternity and have really been enjoying the game a lot more now that we’ve opened up a lot more content. I would recommend them to anyone.

Should of added - no botters too

Hello Femerold Renalard,

I am co-founder of Sedition., we are currently rebuilding our alliance. I would love to chat if you are interested and would give me a minute of your time. Based on your criteria, I think we would be a good fit for you and your guys. I look forward to the possibility of chatting with you. My discord is Youngpuke2#6008 and I have sent you a message in game. Best of luck and I hope you find an alliance that fits your needs.

You can also join our discord at https://discord.gg/2jy6YfCC9q or join our in game chat channel at SEDIT Bar and Grill.

Best,

YP2

Still looking

still looking

Hello :slight_smile:

Maybe not the perfect fit but why not give us a chance ?

Our alliance is new, and we are looking for corp to join and be part of this adventure .

Just join our Discord and have a chat with us, who knows ?

Fly fun
Kani .

Bump.

We may have what you are Looking for but come chat in discord and we can expand on the ad in much greater detail but here just a bit about us

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.