:fiestaparrot: [EU/US] SKEPY UNIVERSE INDUSTRY [PVE, Industry]

We are Industry company. Nothing more, nothing less. If you are interested in this area consider reading more, there is value we can provide!

:wrench:Services::wrench:

:computer:Software automation:
Our system, written by our engineers providers very wide features you will love to use everyday. It's designed to make your life easy and take away all that work that needs to be done with minimum of time involved. Once you will taste it, you will not want to use anything else!

:partying_face:Fleets:
Do you want to mine ore for manufacture or sell? What about some Ice for fuel? Gas or R64 moon is not an issue too! All you need to do is check our calendar and join!

:truck:Logistic Service:
We do provide very cheap Logistic Service to main trade hubs. Do you need something fetch from JITA? Just write to the channel and order it! It's that simple.

:blue_book:Blueprint Library:
Thousands of BPOs are ready for you to start creating valuable items from them. From Frigates to Capitals! You do not have to spend billions of ISKs for blueprints!

:fiestaparrot:Experienced FCs with maxed out boost skills:
We do have experienced FCs which can provide content and necessary help that you might need with our content. Our buyback program does not start at the structure, it starts on the grid!

:factory:Reprocessing Program:
No, you do not need to have maxed out those skills. Our dedicated characters will reprocess for you with 0% rate. Yes, 0%.

:ringer_planet:Planetary Industry:
What you can request more then 0% tax on POCOs. If you are thinking about buyback, yes we have it. There is corporation program for PI which u may or may not join.

If you managed to get here you might be thinking about joining!

Talk with us on discord.
Email Martin Skalicky

2 Likes

Rapidly growing as well :wink: https://evemaps.dotlan.net/corp/Skepy_Universe_Industry

1 Like

Unable to access even your chat initially on your discord.
Should get a public recruitment comms channel + recruitment channel ^^

Permission issues were fixed, thank you for letting us know.

Skepy_Public

1 Like

Yes, we are still hiring.

Mine, mine, mine till the morning light :wink:

Can we get a updated discord link

Can’t enter the discord, it says the invitation has expired.

Discord link updated. Skepy Universe Industry

Recruitment opened.