- Closed -

I love u guy!
we have enough moon mining
your language also fine if u can use tanslater!
join our discord, and message to shostakovich or PJ peng
we will waitting you.
we always need heavy miner!

https://discord.gg/FnJMPVuVHT

The more members gather, the safer and more isk we can make

Enjoy making isk together in the best security

All our members are waiting for your join.

why would you need full API access??

Hi Iā€™m looking for someone with sov to take on my 2 ratting alts and a 3rd in training. Iā€™m a 10+ year veteran that has taken some breaks so I know how to not die stupidly. I prefer small scale and solo PVP in high and low sec on my main but have been skilling an alt on each of my 3 accounts for ratting setups to fund my evil deeds. I have no issues giving out full APIā€™s and being on coms, Iā€™m just not into Blob warfare. Iā€™m AU tz but am often on in EU, (sleep is for the weak) Let me know if youā€™s are an option.

great, join our discord!

Join our corp!

we need more member!

more isk ! more safe!

We need PVP member!

SRP is 100%!

join our corp

Hey there, I am an old player who has played on and off for close to ten years. I am returning to the game after being out of it for a 2 or 3 years. I am looking for a corp that can take my 10ish toons to mine, do PI, build fuel blocks and run JF. If that corp belonged to a larger alliance that could offer me some safety, all the better.

I am good at a couple things : Mining- I have my main toon that can run a rorqual and a horde of toons who can all either mine ore or ice. with maxed out skills- PI - I enjoy doing PI, and any quiet efficient at making fuel blocks or pretty much any other t1 tech. I have loots of BPOs of carriers and smaller ships that I can produce. I can literally shred an entire ore belt by myself in a few hours depending on the size. I have several toons that act as cyno flares for my characters who can run JF, so I can move stuff with ease.

The bad news is I suck at PVP. I have tried to learn it, but something has not clicked for me. I can do ratting pretty well though. I am always willing to learn, but beware I am not the type of pilot you want to rely on in a battle. Until I learn to do better, I would rather not do corp roams or attacking other people. I would rather earn my keep mining, PI, building stuff, and if needed, moving goods around in JFs.

I am not a big fan of running audio coms all the time. When I mine, I tend to form up my own fleet and let any otherā€™s around join in. I can be on discord, but I am not a big talker. Truth be told, I am rather shy until I get to know a group.

If this all sounds like the words of someone you would like to have in your corp, message me here or send me mail in game and we can talk more. My in game main toon in ā€œTerrarizenā€

Thanks for reading!

hello mate
Good to know u!

we are belong to FRT alliance which is great and powerful alliance.
and we have corp JF service , Free provide PI command center / epithal
also we have bunch of structrure for indy including sotiyo.

u will like our area which is really nice place to make isk
also we provide 100% SRP ship for PVP fleet.

so please join our discord , i will waitting your message in Discord
i really want to meet u mate!
thanks

We are looking for PVP player!

New PVP player also welcome always

Join Us!

We need more People!

letā€™s enjoy EVE

Sure. We have prefect Dead-End pocket.

Also 24H rolling fleet are waitting.

Make isk with Us, and Enjoy

You can Make isk as much as you try. PI tax is also 0%.

Just ratting and Pi andā€¦ Enjoy to us

We do not force the members.

It is a free corporation where you can do what you want to do.
Join the space industry front !!

We are looking for members to enjoy

Letā€™s laugh together and make isk

stock
Our Free ship is ready for You.

Join our corp!

Look at isk !!

get in Get in GET in

MOREMOREMOREMOREMORE!!