EVE crash , 1.1b loss

In the screen shot you have no cap, no shields, no armor before you ‘‘crashed’’. You panicked and pulled the cable. Move on. All you’ve done here is embarrass yourself. And linked the proof that you were about to die anyway,

LMAO you even have the readout enabled: 18% hull left. :sweat_smile:

Ever since this new DX12 update I have started having disconnects quite often. And except one case where there was storm and everything went down, I don’t think it was caused my connection - all other services are running without hiccup, discord, youtube even CCP client and I can reconnect immediately. Fix your game CCP.

Note: I disabled DX12 and cleared/verified cache already.

Right. After turning on dx12, after the 1st patch with changes, the game began to simply close - break, it was especially noticeable with several simultaneously launched clients of the game. I think that this should definitely fall under compensation. But then it seemed to be fixed after 3-5 days, but since that time I no longer turn on dx12. But connection lost does not fall under compensation.

By the time the 2 people in support get around to your request you could have made billions.

I have switched back to DX 11 never looked back. Literally for a high-end laptop such as mine. RTX 2070 didn’t notice much of anything. Haven’t disconnected for a while in the abyss and let’s keep it that way…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.