EVE Isk Per Hour Industry Program - Version 5.0

I believe there is a parsing issue because the station name contains an apostrophe and it is parsing that in Sin’s as the end of the string for the inset.

Source: System.Data.SQLite
    near "s": syntax error
    Raw Error Text: System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): SQLite error
    near "s": syntax error
       at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)
       at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()
       at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index)
       at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
       at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
       at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
       at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
       at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.DBConnection.ExecuteNonQuerySQL(String SQL)
       at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.Public_Variables.UpdateStructureData(List`1 IDList, SavedTokenData CharacterTokenData)
       at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.EVEAssets.GetAssetLocationAndFlagInfo(Int64 LocationID, Int32& FlagID, String& FlagText, SavedTokenData CharacterTokenData)
       at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.EVEAssets.GetAssetLocationAndFlagInfo(Int64 LocationID, Int32& FlagID, String& FlagText, SavedTokenData CharacterTokenData)
       at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.EVEAssets.LoadAssets(Int64 ID, SavedTokenData CharacterTokenData, Boolean RefreshAssets)
       at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.Character.LoadCharacterData(SavedTokenData& TokenData, Boolean LoadBPs, Boolean LoadAssets, Boolean IndustryJobsUpdate)
       at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.Character.LoadDefaultCharacter(Boolean LoadBPs, Boolean LoadAssets)
       at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.Public_Variables.LoadCharacter(String CharacterName, Boolean PlaySound)
       at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmSetCharacterDefault.btnSelectDefault_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
    Error Tracking: INSERT INTO STATIONS VALUES (1025923567070,'MB-NKE - Sin's House of Sin',35835,30001182,-0.453532237037251,10000014,208504056,0,0,'2018-09-13 02:37:46')

Yeah, missed this. I just put a fix up. That other error above too I added some code that should at least give a better error message. I’m not sure why it’s throwing that error there.

Awesome that works, do you by chance have a guide on getting in game cost/taxes to match in IPH? Can’t seem to get it to match up.

The BP tab taxes are just how much you would pay to set up an order to sell it. Taxes are based on standings, so I’d go to the application settings first to make sure your standings are set for the corp that owns the station you are selling (or planning to sell). If you are looking at other taxes, let me know what you are seeing and I’ll try and help.

Ah so it doesn’t show just the tax on actually manufacturing the item?
Also on the manufacturing list tab:

I configured a Raitaru, but its not showing the bonus TE from adding the rigs.

The tax for the facility is the usage value.

Send me a screenshot of the facility and what type of item you are trying to make to eveiskperhour@gmail.com. If it’s not in the same category as the facility, then it won’t use it. For example, if you are making a carrier you need to set the facility in the cap tab for it to take your rigs into account.

And what about my issue?

You still getting the error? I put a fix in last night. Did you update yet? If you still get the error I need more information. Is there a message before you get the crash?

@Zifrian, thanks for rescuing EVE IPH.

I built myself a bulk calculator and planner when it looked like EVE IPH would no longer be updated. It has some features which might be nice to have in EVE IPH but its not a end user product. When EVE IPH is as bug free and upto date as you’d like and can move on to adding things, let me know, I would love to suggest and discuss adding auto planners.

Cheers,
Neug

I don’t know what happened, just tried to update the program after a couple of weeks I didn’t use it and it broke. Now every time I launch it IPH crashes giving me this message:

An Unhandled Exception has occured and EVE Isk per Hour will now close.

Please fill out the following information so I can reproduce the bug

What is your Operating System?
What tab or screen did the error occur?
What are the steps to reproduce the Error?
Web link to a screenshot of your error:
In addition to a screenshot, copy the data below and send to developer.

Source: EVE Isk per Hour
Message: An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Raw Error Text: System.InvalidOperationException: An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. —> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.ESI.GetPrivateAuthorizedData(String URL, ESITokenData& TokenData, DateTime TokenExpiration, DateTime& CacheDate, Int64 CharacterID, Boolean SupressErrorMsgs)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.ESI.GetCorpRoles(Int64 CharacterID, Int64 CorporationID, SavedTokenData TokenData, DateTime& RolesCacheDate)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.Corporation.GetCorporationRoles(Int64 CharacterID, Int64 CorporationID, SavedTokenData TokenData)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.Corporation.LoadCorporationData(Int64 CorpID, Int64 CharacterID, SavedTokenData CharacterTokenData, Boolean RefreshAssets, Boolean RefreshBlueprints, Boolean ResetData)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.Character.LoadCharacterData(SavedTokenData& TokenData, Boolean LoadBPs, Boolean LoadAssets, Boolean IndustryJobsUpdate)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.Character.LoadDefaultCharacter(Boolean LoadBPs, Boolean LoadAssets)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.Public_Variables.LoadCharacter(Boolean RefreshAssets, Boolean RefreshBPs)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmMain…ctor()
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.My.MyProject.MyForms.Create__Instance__[T](T Instance)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.My.MyProject.MyForms.get_frmMain()
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.My.MyApplication.OnCreateMainForm()
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.OnRun()
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.DoApplicationModel()
Error Tracking:

Win 10 x64

i get the same message as Haffsol

I gotta say I ‘fixed it’ by deleting the folder with the local settings in c: > users > myself > AppData > Roaming > EVE IPH but that means that while IPH was now able to update correctly I had to redo all the registrations and customizations needed for a first launch, like the systems and structures setup.

ok wiil do that and see what happens

Build 4.0.6840.39637

• Fixed issue where manual saves of ME/TE/Cost and Taxes would not persist when changing facilities.
  • Bonuses for component rigs on structures should now be correctly loaded in the facility when component facility is selected.
  • Bonuses should properly display for component rigs when fitted to a structure in the structure fitting window.
  • Added simple tracking of IPH use to Google Analytics
  • Updated to September 2018 Release DB and Images

After this update can’t load prices from marketeer, here’s what I get when trying:

Thanks, just put up a fix for it. Should be good to go now.

All’s good now , thanks

The update messed up two things, first was the price loading and second is the calculations for the manufacturing list. I assumed a hotfix would come out and it did.

I played around with it for a bit and believe SVR is no longer being calculated properly but only for the manufacturing list tab. For instance scourge fury missiles are listed as having no SVR in the manufacturing list but show a 3.87 SVR in isk/hr in the blueprints tab.

Thanks for the info. This has been an ongoing issue I can’t pin down but this helps me narrow it down to the manufacturing tab.

In the past, people have gone the Data menu and reset…then reset Market History and Market Orders. See if that fixes the issue and I’ll look into this more so it doesn’t keep happening.

I tried to reset everything to default, it gave me a fault code.