EVE Isk Per Hour (EVE IPH) is an industry program that allows players of EVE Online to determine ways to maximize their Isk per Hour through manufacturing, invention, reactions, and mining. EVE IPH is the most comprehensive industry program in EVE Online!
You can view screenshots of the program here.
The main webpage to download the program and get started is here!
If you want to put in specific bug reports or feature requests - please use this thread or Github here.
A (dated) tutorial is located here. Look for this Youtube channel for future updates!
- In game chat channel is EVE-IPH
- Discord Server: EVE IPH - Join the Discord Server for a monthly Ship Skin giveaway!
If you want to support this project: Patreon and Paypal
Version 4.0 is the latest update to implement the new changes to EVE APIs as well as addition of the new Upwell Structures. The following are patch notes for this update. As always, please send any bugs, crashes, or other problems to email@example.com or post them here. Including screenshots are always the best way to get a problem fixed!
Build 4.0.6722.39825 - Previous builds and versions are no longer compatible and the updater will not update them. Please download the new installers to get these changes.
EVE Swagger Interface (ESI)
- EVE IPH now uses ESI to make all API calls
- Setting up IPH to use ESI requires program registration. Instructions are located here: http://eveiph.github.io/ESIAuthorizationInstructions.html
- Users must add characters into IPH one at a time due to limitations with ESI. Use the Manage Accounts or Add Character options from the file menu to assist
- All registration information, client id, secret keys, etc. are stored locally on the user’s machine for security purposes. IPH will not save or store any of the information users use to register the program except in a text file named “AppRegistrationInformation.xml” in the installation or working folder
- There may be problems with registering the program with an account that has only been paid for by plex. The work around is to register with an account that has paid for at least one month without plex
- ESI is slow in some places and will be looked at for possible improvements in a future release
New Facility interface
- Completely rebuilt the processing for facilities to enable future updates for structures. Now all facilities have a ‘Structure’ option that allows users to select an Upwell structure of their choice and displays base bonuses
- When selecting structures, users will also see a ‘Fitting’ button to allow them to open the structure fitting window to fit rigs and modules just as in game
- The ME/TE/Cost bonuses of any rigs or items added will update for the BPs they provide bonuses to for saved Facilities. Note, invention time and cost bonuses will be implemented in a future release
- A new ‘Reaction’ facility has been added to the facility interface
- Users must save the facility on the facility interface and the fitting window separately to get full bonuses and save the facility fitting
- POS arrays no longer provide bonuses as a result of the November 2017 game update
- Outposts will be updated to the new faction citadels in a future release
- The NoPOS was removed from the manufacturing tab
- Faction Warfare system levels will now show up on each facility selected in Faction Warfare space
- All reactions can be selected from the blueprint and manufacturing tabs
- The Reaction tab has been temporarily disabled and will be updated in a future release
- Profit for unrefined reactions will be added to the new Reaction tab update
- All Outpost construction data has been removed from blueprints
- Users can download prices from EVE Marketer in place of the loss of EVE Central
- The invention success monitor has been removed
- Fixed a bug that allowed broker fees and taxes to be calculated incorrectly when unchecked on the BP tab
- For installations from the msi installer, IPH should no longer require administrator rights to run
- Updated to the March2018Release_1.0 images and database
I guess I’m glad you’ve finally decided to re-engage, and the update looks good and all, but I find it slightly irritating that you ignored the program practically into oblivion until somebody else came along with the best of intentions and tried to revive it from your open source code. Somebody should have tried to update it on their own a long time ago I guess.
So the fact that life became more important to him than managing what amounts to an unpaid job somehow offends you? You’ll receive an apology letter in about 8 years when his first kid is old enough to apologize for interrupting the srsbsns of internet spaceships.
Welcome to EVE, where the old, dedicated developers slowly get involved more in their respective real-lifes or find better games, while new users just expect things given to them instead of developing on their own.
Really good work on the update, @Zifrian
Seems that esi callback or something is broking.
Raw Error Text: System.ArgumentNullException: Der Wert darf nicht NULL sein.
bei Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
bei Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
bei Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value)
bei EVE_Isk_per_Hour.ESI.GetIndustryJobs(Int64 ID, SavedTokenData TokenData, ScanType JobType, DateTime& JobsCacheDate)
bei EVE_Isk_per_Hour.EVEIndustryJobs.UpdateIndustryJobs(Int64 ID, SavedTokenData CharacterTokenData, ScanType JobType)
bei EVE_Isk_per_Hour.Corporation.LoadCorporationData(Int64 CorporationID, Int64 CharacterID, SavedTokenData CharacterTokenData, Boolean RefreshAssets, Boolean RefreshBlueprints)
bei EVE_Isk_per_Hour.Character.LoadCharacterData(Int64 CharacterID, SavedTokenData& TokenData, Boolean LoadBPs, Boolean LoadAssets)
bei EVE_Isk_per_Hour.Character.LoadDefaultCharacter(Boolean LoadBPs, Boolean LoadAssets)
bei EVE_Isk_per_Hour.Public_Variables.LoadSelectedCharacter(String CharacterName, Boolean PlaySound)
bei EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmSetCharacterDefault.btnSelectDefault_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Same comment i’ve made to the nice guy that reworked your soft: you can’t select actual barges / exhumers in the mining window
Appreciate your hard work on the IPH.
One suggestion though - can you please add an option to exclude reactions from manufacturing calculations and use market prices for top-tier moongoo mats instead? thanks
use spaces to separate scopes in a list when you add those to IPH, not new line
I seem to keep getting the 403 Forbidden no matter what toon I use. I have followed the instructions to the T.
with the inclusion of reactions in the manifacture something goes crazy
for example see the retribution where the raw mats cost are totally crazy and no sense
Works quite well for me so far. No issues with the registration.
One thing though:
I need to figure out how I get the Manufacturing list to use my ME/TE values and not the standard 2/4 values consistently. I think I had IPH load my owned blueprints. And I have 2 entries in the manufacturing list for items, one with the 2/4 values and another, for instance, for my Deimos with 8/12, which is normal I think. However, if I filter, for instance, for the Deimos, I see the 2 different ME/TE values in the list, but after I remove the filter, the list shows only 2 2/4 BPs after a recalculation.
Is this intentional?
That’s probably because you need less materials, then reactions create in one run. Fuel costs go crazy in this case. Try putting 20 total runs in and see how it changes
Thx for the work! i could really use IPH back! But i also get the 403 error, is there a solution for dummies? i get the same error as Partii_Boii
At this point can only suggest to doublecheck all the scopes both on eve site and in IPH. Or reinstall IPH and start it all over
Did that several times, I’ve followed the guide perfectly and used copy scopes, so it’s not that.
Well, I got a few thoughts on what that might be, but it is pure guesswork, so I think it’s better to wait for the answer from a more knowledgeable source )