Buddy invites and rewards from other players

Do you want to start your galactic journey in EVE Online with additional 1 million skill points that will save you days of training?

Just click the link

You can contact me in-game and I would gladly answer all your questions and will give a helping hand especially after redistribution changes

Fly safe

Hello everyone, I offer you my sponsorship link.
I am a French player playing in an alliance pvp full FR,and therefore offering training and integration into this alliance.
I am regularly available on discord:
Kirsof#5575

Fly Safe

Do you want to start your galactic journey in EVE Online with additional 1 million skill points that will save you days of training?

Just click the link

Hello fellow capsuleers,

Want a head start in Eve Online? Or maybe you want to get 50% off for omega on your alts?

Use my link for buddy rewards to get 1m FREE SP and additional rewards later in time!

Invite Link

Rewards for purchases:

• If you upgrade to omega on CCP’s website, you will receive your choice of either 250 plex or equivalent value in isk from me!
  • If you buy omega with the 50% off discount in-game, you will get 1 month of omega for 25% of the cost !
  • If you buy any amount of plex on CCP’s website, I will send you an additional 2 cerebral accelerators or equivalent value for faster training!!
  • If you buy the silver pack, you will get ( 250 plex or equivalent value and 2 cerebral accelerators or equivalent value ) from me! Buying the silver pack negates the rewards from buying just plex or omega.

Current price of of 250 plex is 675 MILLION ISK!

What are you waiting for, join the game today!
Or make more alts for cheap omega, free sp, and free isk!!

Must dm me ingame prior to purchasing. No dm will result in a delay, reduction, and/or cancellation of rewards. Each reward is available once for each account.

Removed a couple of posts which constitutes dspam/duplications - they have already been posted in previous posts, please refrain from constantly posting the same adverts again.

Thanks

1.Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

Trolling
Flaming
Ranting
Personal Attacks
Harassment
Doxxing
Racism & Discrimination
Hate Speech
Sexism
Spamming
Bumping
Off-Topic Posting
Pyramid Quoting
Rumor Mongering
New Player Bashing
Impersonation
Advertising

Just click the link

Why would anyone invite someone to a dying game with a toxic player base?

I quit Eve in 2011, came back a month ago, still a highsec carebear; and found …

• CCP hate highsec players. There’s exactly one new mission type in highsec (that “Anomic” nonsense) but otherwise CCP completely neglected the PvE content.

• CCP love scammers and gankers, as there is no mechanism for a non-PvP player to defend themselves. (Whole alliances like “belligerent undesirables” abuse the ingame mechanics: Some frigate will show up and start stealing mission loot in order to get kill rights and warp in their mates. If you’re not dumb enough to attack, they’ll start a chat using their alt and try to get you to attack the flashing frig. If you do, they’ll have kill rights and hunt you down. If you don’t, they’ll steal mission-critical loot.
    So what the f* is a peaceful player supposed to do? The broken mechanics mean if I try and do anything, the thief can call his mates to destroy my ship; if I put a bounty on him, his alt or a corp mate will pod an implant-less clone.
    Basically, CCP has been rewarding exploiters and toxic gameplay, and appears not to consider the exploit mechanics used against carebears to be problematic. Why would anyone who’s not a toxic asshole themselves keep playing this?

• There’s also organized fleets camping mission locations for the Epic Arcs, stealing mission critical loot. I suppose CCP can see that is “fun” for the thieves, and who gives a ■■■■ about carebears anyway?

I for one will NOT be extending my subscription, as the developer failed to address the issues with peaceful playstyles being made impossible.

I understand you may be upset but this is " Buddy invites and rewards from other players" topic, if you wanna complain on the game or the stuff you can get in touch with GM on chat, send ticket in-game or try another sections of the forums like Player Features & Ideas or General Issues. Don’t let game ruin your christmass mood, if you wanna talk about this you are more than welcome to message me in-game maybe we find solution together =) Merry Christmass for you and for everyone else

Just click the link

Want a head start in the game? Want 1 million skill points (30+ days of skill training) instantly applied to your account? Want answers to any question from a veteran player of 17 years with over 340 million skill points? If you thought yes for any of these questions, then click this referral link below and start EVE the right way!

Click mine! Click Mine! Its exactly the same offer as everyone else’s but I’m cool and they aren’t.

Hello fellow capsuleers,

Want a head start in Eve Online? Or maybe you want to get 50% off for omega on your alts?

Use my link for buddy rewards to get 1m FREE SP and additional rewards later in time!

Invite Link

Rewards for purchases:

• If you upgrade to omega on CCP’s website, you will receive your choice of either 250 plex or equivalent value in isk from me!
  • If you buy omega with the 50% off discount in-game, you will get 1 month of omega for 25% of the cost !
  • If you buy any amount of plex on CCP’s website, I will send you an additional 2 cerebral accelerators or equivalent value for faster training!!
  • If you buy the silver pack, you will get ( 250 plex or equivalent value and 2 cerebral accelerators or equivalent value ) from me! Buying the silver pack negates the rewards from buying just plex or omega.

Must dm me ingame prior to purchasing. No dm will result in a delay, reduction, and/or cancellation of rewards. Each reward is available once for each account.

Want a head start in the game? Want 1 million skill points (30+ days of skill training) instantly applied to your account? Want answers to any question from a veteran player of 17 years with over 340 million skill points? If you thought yes for any of these questions, then click this referral link below and start EVE the right way!

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

Isn’t stealing mission critical loot a no-no in ccp eyes?

Just click the link

Explore 7800 star systems, fly one of the 350 ships avaible in game and be part of one million market transactions daily!

Fly safe o7

Hello fellow capsuleers,

Invite Link

Rewards for purchases:

1 000 000 SP + 650 000 000 Mil ISK

LINK FOR REGISTRATION

You’ll get bonus ISK if you upgrades to Omega on secure.eveonline.com

* *Important: * *

Before you pay, write me a letter in the game on MaXamer X character.

5c40eac7c387

Use my link to make your catalyst ganking alts. The 1 million points is plenty to gank some really nice whales.