Latest update: May 29, 2018.
Zifrian made new version of IPH, 4.0, it means that i can stop working on this version,
Thank you for you support, good bye for now
I made unofficial updated version from source code, published by its author, Zifrian, and tweaked it a bit:
- Price import source was changed to evemarketer instead of eve-central.
- Blueprints database was updated to current version from CCP.
- Building facilities was changed, now we build all (incl. supers) at stations.
- Adjustable ME/TE of stations, in order to emulate citadels. Press “SAVE” after you change it.
- Downloading of adjusted prices (for job installation cost calc) was updated to new API.
- Downloading of historical market statistics (for SVR calc) was updated to new API.
- Blueprints (chacter’s & corporation’s) import was updated to new API. (I made program, which requests all needed data from API and give it to IPH. It was much easier, then rework tons of IPH code in Visual Basic).
- All other features using old API does not work yet.
- You can adjust your skills in “View” - “Character skills” menu (use “Override” checkbox).
- Run “BP Import.exe”, it will open new browser window.
- Login to EVE in this window and grant access to blueprint reading. For security reasons, API tokens are not saved, you will need to login every time you want to get current BPs lists.
- Import BPs in IPH, Open “Edit” - “Manage blueprints” window. Press “Scan personal BPs” and “Scan Corp BPs” buttons.
Work in progress:
- I made server-side script, which will prepare historical market statistics for all regions every day. It will be much faster for IPH to update it from this source. (Downloading of 5mb (1 file) instead of 40 mb (hundreds of files) is much faster, I promise ). I will teach IPH to use new source in a day or two, with failover variant with direct ESI API, as it works now.
How to get:
- Full package, just extract and run: http://pub.eve-pi.com/IPH-2018-05.zip
- Latest “exe” file: If you have downloaded full package and want to update program only, download http://pub.eve-pi.com/IPH.latest.zip and extract to program folder.
- You also need .NET 4.6 installed, you can get it here.
I spent a fair bit of time on it, any donation in ISK will be much appreciated.
List of Donators: Cydal, Graash Altb (Happy Laces corp), Melissa Rin (Institute of Horror and Terrible Things corp), Bre Anne.
Thank you for your support, I can work on IPH instead of ISK farming.
P.S. Many thanks to author of original IPH, Zifrian, I just fixed a few things. Update: Zifrian said he is working on big update of the program!