Finding a way in Industry

Mentioned market websites do give you some options to quickly check on regions (and trade hubs) even if you are not there in game.

But these sites will not get you further to find a (or many) product you can build and sell. In theory you could have a look at each item in the market and calculate if it is worth building and selling, but this is not possible with a little more help.

This Tool looks kind of scary if you use it the first time and guess you will have to invest some time to understand how to use it, but this tool provides you with a lot of information about markets and industry.

Will this tool tell you exactly what to build and where to sell for what price? No… But it kind of gives you a pretty raw oversight what could earn you some isk with industry. You can quickly try out different things like “buying material with sell orders or buying material with buy orders”, and of course many more. What you do with that oversight is up to you then.

Just for Disclaimer: I am not using the above mentiond tool because i write my own (simmilar) tool. Easier to customize it to my needs. But i had a look at it, and it is a great tool for everyone doing industry.

Hope this helped alitte

1 Like