Searching beyond thw regional market

Hello all. Hopefully an easy to answer question here.

I am looking for 2 particular items for my ship fit but there are none selling in the rehional market. I would predume that the whole galaxy is brolen into multiple regions… is there any way for me to search the other regions without travelling all over the place in the remoye hope that those regions might sell the item i am looking for?

1 Like

https://evemarketer.com/

2 Likes

Yeah, 3rd party out of game Market apps is the only way to view item availability in other Regions.

cheers for the heads up on that. Pity there isn’t anything in-game to achieve this.

1 Like

I presume a wanted to buy contract might work - or even WTB post on these forums ??

The visibility limitation is quite deliberate and creates a much more interesting marketplace with considerable regional variation.

2 Likes

I am sure it does… just a pain when you want 2 very specific items :slight_smile:

There is a market section in the forums where you can make “want to buy”-threads.
-> https://forums.eveonline.com/c/marketplace

cheers for the alternative, but through the use of the 3rd party site linked above I was able to discover that a different region that sold the fittings I required was only 6 jumps away, woop woop

2 Likes

I leave alts in a couple of the most market-active regions adjacent to my own, so I can see and compare their prices and availability with my home region.

1 Like

I leave alts in a couple of the most market-active regions adjacent to my own, so I can see and compare their prices and availability with my home region.

I can see how that would be useful!

1 Like

Theres like 1+3 major tradehubs + smaller ones, almost “everyone” has trade at at Jita 4-4 station which is THE shopping mall of the whole EVE universe. Then there is Amarr, Rens, Dodixie and some smaller hubs in each factions regions. This is ofc hisec areas.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.