Where to go to buy stuff

I am “old new” I have played eve many times and never really made it so far but this account has been around for a long time. I am wondering now where I should go to have access to more market goods the station I am currently hanging out at has very little for sale. I have assets all over the place should I just sell everything on contract?

The four major trade hubs in empire space are:

• Jita
  • Amarr
  • Dodixie
  • Rens

Every region still have some minor trade hubs, but knowing these require some experience and research.

This is a very useful link to look for specific items, buy or sell orders. @Maekchu has listed the major hubs and you can use this tool to see where the best deals (buying or selling) are.

do buy and sell orders ever get filled quickly or do I need to do something else with stuff I get from ratting?

It totally depends on supply and demand. I’m afraid I can’t be any more specific than that.

One thing that you can do it look at the market trend tab on either Eve Marketer or the in-game market to get a sense of the moving prices and volumes at a given location. It can vary pretty widely.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.