EVE Isk Per Hour Industry Program - Version 5.0

Thanks for all the feedback everyone. Clearly a “few” bugs yet to fix. Unfortunately I only have myself to test so all this is super helpful. I’ll get an update out tonight.

4 Likes

Hello, I’m very glad that you released the update))) I’ve been using IPH for many years now))) I’ve found a few bugs

1.Error when starting, but the software is running - https://clip2net.com/s/3UsRTwj
2.What does the Cost parameter mean - https://clip2net.com/s/3UsWdpI
3.Type conversion string-number, error - https://clip2net.com/s/3UsWmHN
4.How to disable raw materials? I want to be able to count without reactions - https://clip2net.com/s/3UsXpJv

I continue to test, I love IPH, thanks for your work

2 Likes

Hi,

After registering, if I use a port number on the callback I get,

{“error”:“invalid_request”,“error_description”:“The callback URI doesn’t match the value stored for this client”}

If I change the port number in the app registration to be 0, it gets a little further, but after selecting my character I hit the problem;

The web page at http://127.0.0.1:0/?code={{code here}} might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
ERR_ADDRESS_INVALID

The IPH window then goes unresponsive and I have to close it

1 Like

The port in app registration portal should be the same as the one you enter near the client ID in the IPH itself. It is 0 by default and yes , that doesn’t work )

2 Likes

I have a similar issue with Rapid Heavy Missile Launchers. Listed with nice profit and ISK/hour ratio in the Manufacturing list but in the Blueprints tab a 1 run job shows a total profit of -50M.

Thanks @Niriam_DoT for the hint on the potential cause.

1 Like

Yeah can’t belive I missed this. The fix is pretty easy but on a side note, maybe a new feature? :grinning:

1 Like

It might be helpful to change (in the authorisation window, next to the ClientID) the port from 0 to 12500, which is the port of the callback url.

1 Like

Getting the following crash (Windows 10) when I select my default character:

Source: Microsoft.VisualBasic
Message: Conversion from string "" to type 'Date' is not valid.
Raw Error Text: System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "" to type 'Date' is not valid.
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDate(String Value)
   at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.Corporation.LoadCorporationData(Int64 CorporationID, Int64 CharacterID, SavedTokenData CharacterTokenData, Boolean RefreshAssets, Boolean RefreshBlueprints)
   at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.Character.LoadCharacterData(Int64 CharacterID, SavedTokenData& TokenData, Boolean LoadBPs, Boolean LoadAssets)
   at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.Character.LoadDefaultCharacter(Boolean LoadBPs, Boolean LoadAssets)
   at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.Public_Variables.LoadSelectedCharacter(String CharacterName, Boolean PlaySound)
   at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmSetCharacterDefault.btnSelectDefault_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Error Tracking:
1 Like

I’m following the register instructions with both ports in 12500. After registration, when I select “Log in with Eve Online” I choose my character, I see the required scopes below and I push the Authorize button. But then appears a new tab saying:

This website doesn’t work
127.0.0.1 has sent an invalid response
ERR_INVALID_HTTP_RESPONSE

And IPH says The character failed to load.

What I’m doing wrong?

1 Like

If anyone is interested, I’ll be online tonight from 9-12pm EST (give or take) and in the ‘EVE-IPH’ chatroom if you want to test changes. Live bug testing! Almost as exciting as mining! :laughing:

1 Like

Error information fore crash on start… so id dosent work :frowning:

Source: EVE Isk per Hour
Message: An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: Der Wert darf nicht NULL sein.
Parametername: value
Raw Error Text: System.InvalidOperationException: An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: Der Wert darf nicht NULL sein.
Parametername: value —> System.ArgumentNullException: Der Wert darf nicht NULL sein.
Parametername: value
bei Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
bei Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
bei Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value)
bei EVE_Isk_per_Hour.ESI.GetIndustryJobs(Int64 ID, SavedTokenData TokenData, ScanType JobType, DateTime& JobsCacheDate)
bei EVE_Isk_per_Hour.EVEIndustryJobs.UpdateIndustryJobs(Int64 ID, SavedTokenData CharacterTokenData, ScanType JobType)
bei EVE_Isk_per_Hour.Corporation.LoadCorporationData(Int64 CorporationID, Int64 CharacterID, SavedTokenData CharacterTokenData, Boolean RefreshAssets, Boolean RefreshBlueprints)
bei EVE_Isk_per_Hour.Character.LoadCharacterData(Int64 CharacterID, SavedTokenData& TokenData, Boolean LoadBPs, Boolean LoadAssets)
bei EVE_Isk_per_Hour.Character.LoadDefaultCharacter(Boolean LoadBPs, Boolean LoadAssets)
bei EVE_Isk_per_Hour.Public_Variables.LoadCharacter(Boolean RefreshAssets, Boolean RefreshBPs)
bei EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmMain…ctor()
— Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung —
bei EVE_Isk_per_Hour.My.MyProject.MyForms.Create__Instance__[T](T Instance)
bei EVE_Isk_per_Hour.My.MyProject.MyForms.get_frmMain()
bei EVE_Isk_per_Hour.My.MyApplication.OnCreateMainForm()
bei Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.OnRun()
bei Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.DoApplicationModel()
Error Tracking:

1 Like

That’s likely because it’s counting the costs for the lowest possible number of whole reaction runs. If you’re only using say, 2 of advanced composite A, but the reaction for it produces 800, the material cost isnt going to be 2/800th’s of the actual. It’s going to be what’s required for 800, because that’s the smallest amount you can get.

403s can occur when you’re attempting to resolve structures that you are not explicitly on the ACL for, or is a ‘public’ structure with someone on the denied list.

Made some updates that I hope will fix all the crashing on startup (or a lot of it). I’m only going to focus on the critical (crash) errors for now but keep all issues coming and I’ll get to them.

Also, be aware that the update might delete any stored data you had. I need to see what the issue is there. ESI was also acting screwy tonight so I’ll be looking to fix any issues I can there plus work on speeding it up over the next few weeks.

Let me know if you get new crashing errors. Thanks

Build 4.0.6724.571

• Fixed error with loading new char with apostrophes in text fields that would crash the program.
  • Fixed error loading corporation with null values in ‘Date’ and other issues with NPC corps that would crash the program.
  • Fixed error when loading standings, industry jobs, assets, and blueprints if you didn’t have any values for any of them, it will no longer crash the program.
  • Fixed an issue where T2 items would load base moon materials in raw material calculations.
  • Note, users may experience 500 errors from ESI calls. I’ll work on a fix to address this better at a later date.

With build Build 4.0.6724.571 I’ve done the same steps than before.

However, after the tab with ERR_INVALID_HTTP_RESPONSE, IPH says now than my character has loaded succesfully!

It seems it’s working properly with my character loaded, thanks a lot ! :slight_smile:

Did anyone manage to run this with wine on Linux?

It seems to work well for me except for when trying to change the tax rate from 0.0%, it throws an exception error.

I have been trying to do this on the main build page, should I do this somewhere else?

Source: Microsoft.VisualBasic
Message: Conversion from string “98.00%” to type ‘Double’ is not valid.
Raw Error Text: System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string “98.00%” to type ‘Double’ is not valid. —> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble(String Value)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.ManufacturingFacility.FormatManualEntry(String Entry)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.ManufacturingFacility.txtFacilityManualTax_TextChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnTextChanged(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.OnTextChanged(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.set_Text(String value)
at System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.set_Text(String value)
at System.Windows.Forms.TextBox.set_Text(String value)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.ManufacturingFacility.txtFacilityManualTax_TextChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnTextChanged(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.OnTextChanged(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.TextBox.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Error Tracking:

This error happens almost anywhere in the program from what i can tell - the ME/TE/cost percentages in the manufacturing list, for example. Error seems a small oversight in handling the UI, consider it just a bug that’ll get squished when the dev finds the time.

At zifrian: thank you for updating. IPH seems very buggy right now and borderline unusable due to the many crashes, but with the time you’ve spent on it to get it up to where it is i’m sure you’ll be continuing on it until it works just right.

The benefit and drawback of having one control for all facilities is that if one is broken the are all broken but now I can at least fix them all in one place :slight_smile:

Build 4.0.6724.43004
• Updated to Into the Abyss 1.0 database and images
• Fixed error with updating station names that would crash the program
• Fixed error with manual text box updates in facilities that would crash the program
• Fixed error with dummy characters throwing a 401 error on connection

Note, the update still seems to not be saving your log in info, which requires you to relog in your characters. I’ll figure this out with the next update.

Thanks

1 Like