App for Manufacturer Industrialists

I started playing EVE last month, and manufacturing looks cool. I’d like to try my hand at it, but many blueprints create products that sell for less than their raw materials do.

I started a spreadsheet with the goal of finding something valuable to produce. Every blueprint lists the inputs and outputs, so it’s not hard to calculate the maximum buy price for the inputs and compare that to the maximum buy price for the outputs. After doing that for three blueprints, I realized there must be a better way.

Since EVE has been around since 2003, it’s a near certainty that either:

A) Someone has already written a program to do this and it’s way better than something I could cobble together.
or
B) It’s not actually a good idea.

I suspect the answer is A. Does anyone know if something like this already exists? Thanks!

Other than that, people have own personalized spreadsheets that tracks your wallet, industry window, items etc. even have alerts when market has changed and its time to produce. but they wont share them.

Also, anything that is t1 is probable not worth time (expect some rigs) because of people that think ore they mine has no value and is free.

That program is amazing - thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.