For some time, traders, in order to be most efficient, had to use different tools. Unfortunately, there was no integrated solution combining all features into one application. Furthermore, most of these programs ran only on Windows (shame for us Linux guys).
I wish to present to you Evernus - a combination of the most useful features a trader can have. Started initially as a project for myself; as a means to combine Mentat and Elinor together and make it mulitplatform, it evolved into something much bigger. Now I wish to give it to the world. Literally - it’s Open Source.
- Integrated margin tool for quick margin calculation/price update with region trading support
- Character Sheet with tweakable trade skills for experimenting
- Statistics covering wallet balance, journal, transactions, asset value and order value, over time
- Advanced configurable aggregated statistics
- Citadel support
- Script processing.
- ESI support (real-time market data)
- Eve-Central import fallback
- Fast Price Copy
- Email notifications.
- HTTP Web Service
- Asset tracking with current value
- Sell & buy order tracking (current state, history, changes, timeline, transactions, price helpers, etc.)
- Market Analysis with detailed per item technical analysis
- Inter-region trade analysis
- Importing support
- Mining Ledger support
- Ore and scrapmetal arbitrage
- Wallet journal tracking
- Wallet transaction tracking
- Contract tracking
- Corporation asset, order, journal and transaction tracking
- Market browser
- Item transaction history analysis
- Custom costs (eg. for manufacturers)
- Custom broker’s fee support
- Manufacturing planner
- Multiplatform support (Windows, Linux, OS X)
- Full internationalization
- Highly customizable
- EVE Mentat order history import
- Dropbox synchronization
- LMeve integration
- Open Source
Current version: 3.8
Please download, test and give feedback. And enjoy making tons of ISK!
This topic is a continuation of https://forums-archive.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=362779