This thread is the home of all activities related to EVE Museum. (Since the museum now has a new business model, I thought I would start a new update thread as well. See dividends in the next post.)
EVE Museum is a privately owned, but part publicly run company. Share owners do no not own the right to the assets. Share sales were held in 2015(2), 2017, and 2019. Atm you can only buy shares from other shareholders.
Eve Museum is found in the Malkalen system. Read all about us on the Eve Museum webpage.
In this thread you find announcements from us regarding
- monthly reports on finances and dividend payouts
- sale of available shares (from buybacks)
- other activities such as shareholder votes
As an interested party you can
- request to buy shares from other players
- set your own shares for sale for a price higher than the 40 mil buyback guarantee
- ask for Cista2 to engage in a safe share transaction
- and of course ask any questions or raise any discussion re. the museum
When there are no shares available, you can always consider giving the museum an interest-free loan, or make a simple donation and become infamous! Thanks!
Default value of shares is 40 mil, latest known share price in a trade was 47 mil (this post). Be aware that dividends are atm fixed and low and you should probably not buy overpriced shares from other players.
The Museum is now running a new business. (Before there was the EVE Museum Shop of officer modules, which is now in hibernation.)
The new business consists in selling certain limited edition items, that the museum buys for normal buy order price from CistaCista’s close relative, Cista2, and resells on the Jita market for profit.
[CistaCista = Cista2]
Public API keys - now unfortunately obsolete.