Eve PvP Videos & Clips - Enjoy!

So.

Ill be videoing single fights and uploading the videos and then posting them here! I didn’t want to put this on my tutorial thread so I made a new one, my vids will be wins and looses.

Enjoy!

So in this video I had jumped through a gate and spotted two ships of the same type I was currently flying, I immediately crashed gate and jumped in, then warped to a Novice complex and they followed, the battle ensues!

3 Likes

& here is todays video - me being bored :stuck_out_tongue:

Went to a complex, saw three ships in, was quite confident I could take all three I jumped in, I may have screwed up

1 Like

Zarvox Cruiser Roam

Main Fight i.e fleet fight with PH 60+ vs 60+ is time stamped

1 Like

Nice little fight!

1 Like

This is today’s video, this is today’s mass test which takes place on the CCP test server, in which we bash a refinery and destroy the fleet W with ease

1 Like

This was last nights live stream, about 5 of us having a right old laugh, me getting shitty, lots of banter, enjoy!

1 Like

Hello!

Here is last nights live stream, over 1.3billion ISK killed (i.e with us in frigates) Some sick fights, good bait and a lot of fun. Enjoy!

1 Like

Hi peeps

This is last nights pvp roam, with Zarvox fleet after my solo roaming

So this is what happens when one streamer is sat on a complex, another streamer warps in, first streamer follows him in then two other streamers jump in…

Last night we got into with Brave Newbies, this is the result

here is a nice 1v1 between me n zarvox

This is a small gang fight that basically got out of hand i.e 4 groups coming in at once, ■■■■ hit the fan

Another awesome fight my small gang got into

Hello!

We took a fight from ISKY Business - They had balls

Last nights live stream! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gBM4bswQTk

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.