Eveskillboard Shutdown January 24 2022

I’m also doing this somewhat as a preemptive measure. The site pretty much runs and updates itself. The only manual step I haven’t done is when new ships are added

My fear was at some point ESI gets a major update or overhaul of the endpoints I use. At that point I would just have to shut it down overnight and give no notice or chance of a replacement to take over.
I hoped 2 months was enough notice for a tool to come into the spotlight as the replacement.
I know of at least one being built that is “close” to being done.

1 Like

You’re very welcomed, and thanks again for providing that service.

Yeah, instead of saying ‘Take over the site’, I should have phrased it differently and said:
Would be nice if another 3rd party Dev could provide the same service…

Good to hear that.

However when I checked my character page yesterday, it was months behind on the amount of skills / SP’s my character actually has and while trying to refresh / update the stats, the process encountered an error and wouldn’t update.

EDIT:
Just checked and refreshed the page, now all the stats are updated and correct… Probably encountered the error due to Eve’s Downtime…

Good to hear that as well, hopefully a thread will be posted in the forums for the new site…

We created a similar site for USIA use. It doesn’t cover all that the skillboard did, but we combined broker calculators in with it as well

Does it cover SP’s, skills, skill level’s and Faction / Corp standings?

whoops, just saw this… yes

1 Like

EveSkillboard will be shutting down January 24 2022. The core functionality has been shared here: Github. One replacement website can be found here https://skillboard.eveisesi.space/

1 Like

Thanks for all your hard work and more importantly, for posting the update…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.