Exhumer Skills

What’s the point (if any) of training ‘Exhumers’ skills beyond level I ? There’s nothing beyond level I in ‘Required For’, and no mention of bonuses in the ‘Description’.

You might want to look at the ships these skills unlock and not the skill itself:

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Hulk

1 Like

Thanks. I did try googling it, but it’s screwed-up and gave me the wrong search finds.

Apropos of which : For some reason all my google searches add a suffix of “client=firefox-b” to the search term, which I have to then strip-off and resubmit the search to get the hits I need. Anyone have any idea why this is happening and/or how to stop it ?

Really?

Hulk/Skiff/Mackinaw:

Exhumers bonuses (per skill level):
4% bonus to all shield resistances
3% reduction in Strip Miner and Ice Harvester duration

No idea if it helps but try to use the addons NoScript Security Suite – Get this Extension for 🦊 Firefox (en-US) and Searchonymous – Get this Extension for 🦊 Firefox (en-US). I don’t have these suffixes on my google search. But I also stopped using google and switched to duckduck.go anyway and only use google for testing purposes these days.

Thanks. I use NoScript , Ghostery and AdBlock Plus, but they’ve been there for ages and this problem only appeared a couple of days ago.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.