Exit to character select and switching training two separate but related issues

So yeah. I’ve been playing since I dunno '06 or so?
I was away for a long time, but I’ve come back and ready to…

Point, I dunno if I’m misremembering things, or if it’s just wishful thinking. I thought it used to be the way I think it should be… but now it isn’t.

I know I’m not the only one who thinks you should be able to exit to the character select screen instead of logging all the way out. Not sure why this isn’t available like with every other MMO, but it can be a real pain switching toons…

As far as skill training, I’m almost certain it used to be a little easier. If I log onto one toon and another is training, I should be able to activate this toon’s training with a warning that it will suspend the other, and a suggestion to upgrade with another training queue. Instead I have to log all the way out of the game so that I can log into the other toon, pause their training, log all of the way out of the game so that I can switch back to the toon I want to train.

Someone suggeted to me that these issues were to “encourage” people to spend money on second accounts and extra training queues.

So what’s the what?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.