Experienced PvP Player LF a Decent EUTZ WH Group

I am looking for a corp that has EUTZ (19:30 - 22:00) presence and does casual, fun PvP in their wormhole connections or nullsec connections.

I think I can fly about any subcap ship except from marauders maybe. Got a few cap and other useful alts (probers, scouts, tackle, hunter, rollers etc). I like to multi box and I hope I play with other players who like to do the same. What I can contribute with the most at is hunting (quick dscanning, relaying intel and probing chains).

Recently I am a huge fan of small-mid gangs. Sov slug fests and timers is something I no longer have time for and interested in in any form. I prefer focused, efficient, but also more casual playstyle due to my RL schedule. Also no highsec ■■■■■■■■ ruse please. :slight_smile: I do not set foot in high sec except for trading/moving ships.

Also, the fewer blues you have, the better.

Sup gank. Hit me up on discord. FWAMING DWAGONS. you might recognize some faces LOL> ZERO blues. Small-mid gang. 0.0/c5 static

I think we checked all the boxes.

Gladly, dude, but you know my TZ - earlier with 4-5 hours than yours. We will barely meet. :frowning:

Truth my friend, but we growing our EUTZ. you know our playstyle and that is what we are growing. Hoping to have 20 + actives before the end of november. Come help us grow our EUTZ and make it your own! No blues, no ■■■■■■■■. You know how daniel/princess/me and the other guys roll. No drama, just pew pew. Also, you will get full bookmark roles from the start :wink: hahahaha

o7

Check us out ^^

-Furu

We do pretty much entirely small gang, you’ll get some great content in late EU.

Different TZ. thansk for the invite, though.

Daily bump!

Offer still open. EUTZ needs some loving and leadership…

Hey Lhord.

Our EUtz is quite decent these days. Have a look at our recruitment post below and see if we might be a good fit for you. Let me know if you have any questions.

Daily bump.

Dude, get into our comms and come roam with us until you find something!

… you sure? Our EU guys roam in the 19:00 - 22:00 range. Check zKillboard, 90-day statistics don’t lie.

Hey man, for highclass wormhole PvP, check out No Vacancies. Take a look at our recruitment post, and join our discord if you’re interested and wanna chat. o7 C5 Wormhole PvP - [NVACA] No Vacancies has vacancies!

Hi if your loking for a chil group to do pvp with in the eu tz Omnivores of Mediocrity is a active pvp focused corp that is happy too have you.

Hey Lhord,

I think my corp (Tuskers) could be a good fit for you.

We’re a relaxed (no minimum activity levels, no CTAs, fly what you want, when you want etc.) mature solo/small gang PvP corp with an active community that has been around for 10 years, where some members have been around for 5+ years. We use out of game services (Discord) to communicate, which makes joining fights even easier - a simple ping means when you do log on, there’s something going on.

Historically, we were a low sec pirate corp, but most of us have found more fun living in a Class 2 Wormhole with a static NS & C5 for PvP & logistics/PvE respectively. We think that this wormhole offers the best mixture of logistics & PvP - the direct NS gives us plenty of opportunity for fights (at the moment we are getting about 50-80 kills per day) and the C5 gives us decent logistics.

We run a mixture of organised gangs & impromptu gangs. Some examples:

We tackle a Rorqual, ping for back up and end up killing it +multiple sub-cap defensive fleets with minimal losses, despite fighting 3 gangs simultaneously (RR Hyperions, Cruiser Gang, Dread + Rorqual) https://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=152626

Organised Drake roam, 11 vs ~60 people -
https://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=153926&adjacent=1

Impromptu Faction Cruiser gang, 10 vs 68 - https://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=154376

Fighting a gang in 0.0, when suddenly another wormhole gang joins in - https://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=156868&adjacent=1

You can find some Battle Reports in our recruitment ad, as well as more details:

Feel free to convo me ingame o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.